Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: TV Shows *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Default TV Shows *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Last Sherlock ep tonight. I am so not ready for it.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Last Sherlock ep tonight. I am so not ready for it.
    I can't deal with it being over again. They'd better not keep us waiting so long this time
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Quote Originally Posted by IckleNatStar View Post
    I can't deal with it being over again. They'd better not keep us waiting so long this time
    I'm feeling the opposite atm! I can't cope with everything that just happened in that episode, let alone all of season 3!
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I know what you mean, so much happened. But now I have no more Sherlock to watch
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    I'm feeling the opposite atm! I can't cope with everything that just happened in that episode, let alone all of season 3!
    I know what you mean, so much happened. But now I have no more Sherlock to watch
    I literally cannot believe the ending! I was sat there on the floor right in front of the TV, my mouth practically on the floor saying "NO F**KING WAY!!!" I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    I literally cannot believe the ending! I was sat there on the floor right in front of the TV, my mouth practically on the floor saying "NO F**KING WAY!!!" I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!
    I was like that all the way through the entire third episode lol. But yeah, i'm really psyched for Moriarty to return. I'm more surprised they took that twist with Mary, and Sherlock actually. I just hope Moffat doesn't get too carried away with S4 though . .
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

It's ending all ready? Hasn't it only just started?

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    It's ending all ready? Hasn't it only just started?
    Ended already. There's only three episodes to a series, but due to the scheduling they were over extremely quickly.
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

already* sorry.
    So you waited a year(?) for 3 episodes? I get annoyed when a series takes a 2 week break!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    already* sorry.
    So you waited a year(?) for 3 episodes? I get annoyed when a series takes a 2 week break!
    Sorry, I was being pedantic . Nope, over two years . . just :P. Two years to find out how Sherlock faked his own death, it was a fun wait. Wonder if it'll be two years before we find out how Moriarty did it. Haha, there are a LOT of jokes about the Sherlock fandom being patient, it's constantly rivaled with DW.
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast