Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Oooooh cheeky

glad for you the healing is going well
    love the dimples!
    I'm Lucy, nice to meet you!

Have:
    Piercings: Tongue, right conch, left daith, 1st and 2nd lobes (14g), central low labret
    Tattoo: Inner forearm abstract geometric
    Want:
    Second conch in right ear
    Tattoo by Noon
    Retired Nostril, helix, auricle

"He hoped and prayed that there wasn’t an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn’t an afterlife"

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    You are so cute and your cheeks are gorgeous!
    Aw thank you so much
    Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    It can be . I dimpled very quickly with mine, swelled like a mofo straight after, but the dimpling was obvious within 24 hrs of piercing.
    ahhh fair enough. I didn't think it was I think mines just starting to become obvious

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Ah they suit you SO much!!!
    Thank you I'm so happy I got them after worrying about them not suiting me haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Michi_2711 View Post
    They really do look great on you perfectly even as well!
    Yeah they took a long time to line up haja
    Quote Originally Posted by Ford Prefect View Post
    glad for you the healing is going well
    love the dimples!
    Current piercings: 2x 2 anti eyebrow md, 2x 3rd third eye (vertical forehead) md, 2x chest md, cheeks, vertical medusa, central labret, navel, conch, 4x lobes firsts at 26mm 2x helix, nostril, wrist surface,.smiley, 2x nippes, 4mm septum and 3mm conch punch

Other body mods: 1.6mm nostril, other conch punch 3mm , other wrist surface, 2x nape md, 1x chest md, labret to 8mm and septum to 5mm

3/2/14 so a quick update. nothing interesting has happened really. they seem less crusty at the momemt but my right one keeps swelling back up slightly every couple of days. been keeping up with the sss and the rinsing. hoping this swelling will calm down soon so i can get my change down as i keep catching the left one when i chew :( other than that ive had no pain still and i'm very happy with them!
    Current piercings: 2x 2 anti eyebrow md, 2x 3rd third eye (vertical forehead) md, 2x chest md, cheeks, vertical medusa, central labret, navel, conch, 4x lobes firsts at 26mm 2x helix, nostril, wrist surface,.smiley, 2x nippes, 4mm septum and 3mm conch punch

Other body mods: 1.6mm nostril, other conch punch 3mm , other wrist surface, 2x nape md, 1x chest md, labret to 8mm and septum to 5mm

They really suit you!! I hope the right one settles down for you so you can get them changed soon.
    Hi, I'm Kerry.

Current - Lobes x3, left Daith heart, navel, wrist microdermal, septum, tongue web, tongue, VCH, both nipples
    Want - Tragus, industrial, rook, collarbone microdermals.
    Retired - 3rd set of lobes (tapered out of retirement), nose, smiley (sob)

Tattoos - 20 bits of ink
    Want -lots more pretty pictures on my skin please.

14/2/14 Finally got my change down both my cheeks are mega chilled at the moment practically no crusties and only a little bit of lymphy goodness. at this point they're more settled than i thought they would be but saying that they'll probaby flare up super bad tomorrow haha

cheek progression.

mega dimples and my pretty new septum clicker

Scarred_pierced

Sorry you've had them downsized already?! How clued up did you say you were? These are cheek piercings, not lip piercings. You think they won't flare up again? It's been a month! I was pierced with 30mm bars, I didn't swell up that much, maybe 25mm or a bit less. Also what size were they pierced at? Such a high movement area should be babied, get cocky with them and you'll regret it, Sophie and I change our bars or messed around with ours a few times in experiment and we paid the price and we were lucky at that!
    Better to catch the bar when you chew than have an abscess. Too many people get these piercings willy nilly. Regardless if they look good now, infections arent so attractive.

Out of interest are you doing anything for the swelling still? Cos you still look pretty swollen (to be expected at this stage though, i'm not saying otherwise).
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlood View Post
    14/2/14 Finally got my change down both my cheeks are mega chilled at the moment practically no crusties and only a little bit of lymphy goodness. at this point they're more settled than i thought they would be but saying that they'll probaby flare up super bad tomorrow haha

cheek progression.

mega dimples and my pretty new septum clicker
    They soooo suit you, what length did you go from-to?

Where's the clicker from? It looks epic!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    Sorry you've had them downsized already?! How clued up did you say you were? These are cheek piercings, not lip piercings. You think they won't flare up again? It's been a month! I was pierced with 30mm bars, I didn't swell up that much, maybe 25mm or a bit less. Also what size were they pierced at? Such a high movement area should be babied, get cocky with them and you'll regret it, Sophie and I change our bars or messed around with ours a few times in experiment and we paid the price and we were lucky at that!
    Better to catch the bar when you chew than have an abscess. Too many people get these piercings willy nilly. Regardless if they look good now, infections arent so attractive.
    not once did i ever say I wouldn't have another flare up. Ive gone down one mm and I have a damaged tooth with I've chipped even more and even now I'm still catching it slightly but I needed to try and save the rest of my tooth! Also I never got these piercings willy nilly I've wanted them for over 2 years and I'm not getting cocky I've babied these more than any of my piercings. I've not played with them at all I'm careful not to get anything in them. I've been using Ice and ibruprofen SSS 1/4 of a tea spoon in a Mug of water 2x a day also rinsing in the shower and rinising my mouth after food, drinking and smoking! don't claim to know everything I made this to post my experience and gain some more insight and guidance with these piercings not to be treated like someone who got them with no consideration of how hard they are to heal and did it for the trend...
    Last edited by RoyalBlood; 02-15-2014 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Out of interest are you doing anything for the swelling still? Cos you still look pretty swollen (to be expected at this stage though, i'm not saying otherwise).
    Aye still Iceing and taking ibruprofen in the morning