Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VCH jewellery size and type ? :)

Default thanks for the replies =)

sorry to drag this thread out again, have managed to find a place that does them that i think i can trust! 2.5 hours drive away but id rather have someone experienced piercing my nether regions lol

so just to clarify, 10-14mm bar is the recommended size? Should it be a straight or a curved bar for better healing? I like my jewellery matching hence the desire for gold jewellery lol but i suppose i can wait till it heals then change it.

You can get gold coloured titanium. Although to be honest not many people are going to be looking in your lady garden (I hope) so you shouldn't worry tooo much.
    I'd suggest a straight bar, although it's completely personal. some people prefer curved.

Default Cheers for that =)

Which bar sits in the best place for functionality? more to the point which one is more comfortable? lol

i just got pierced yesterday with a 12mm 1.6g titanium curved bar, and its fine today, i cant even feel it atm.

Quote Originally Posted by 22chik22
    Which bar sits in the best place for functionality? more to the point which one is more comfortable? lol
    Basically they're the same. Both give the same levels of pleasure. Generally people prefer straight ones, but as I said it's all personal.

Cheers for that =) im thinking ill have to provide my own barbell because i dont think the place im going to will have the gold titanium colour (thanks for telling me about that btw!!) plus i want a jewelled barbell. Not sure about the straight or curved bar though, but im hoping either will be sweet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12