Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What can I wear in my septum piercing/does this thing exist (I'll explain inside)

Default What can I wear in my septum piercing/does this thing exist (I'll explain inside)

Hiiii y'alllll

Ok first let me explain: I KNOW what I can wear in my septum. But, my boyfriend hates "rings". nose rings. lip rings. anything hoopy as jewellery he just hates. I'd like the balls (lol I said balls) to be able to be seen but no hoopiness - I have the smallest horseshoe barbell in right now but I was wondering if there's such thing (aside from eyebrow bars which are a bit too banana-ie) as like a semi-circular barbell, something similar to this:

http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225...W3jZ798XZg.jpg

But obviously not as a BCR.

Am I making sense?
    What colour does a smurf turn if you choke it?

Piercings:

Right ear:

x5 rim, x2 standard lobe, 1 10mm tunnel, 1 Tragus

Left ear:

x2 standard lobe

Tongue, Nostril, Septum, Navel, Snakebites, 2 micro dermal anti-eyebrow, eyebrow

x4 Tattoos designed by myself

Do you mean like a pincher or a crescent like this?

Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Something curvier than an eyebrow bar, so you see the balls but not the bar if you get me.

Piercings:

Right ear:

Left ear:

x2 standard lobe

Tongue, Nostril, Septum, Navel, Snakebites, 2 micro dermal anti-eyebrow, eyebrow

Sounds to me like you'd have to get something custom bent to fit your anatomy.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

What you're after doesn't make sense for the shape of a septum-if you have a curved barbell you will only see the balls, if you make it more curved, there is no way to not see the bar. You could bend a curved barbell, but the shape would make it likely to not fit a septum, you'd be making it much more arched, which would put pressure on the centre of your piercing. It's obviously anatomy dependent, but taking into account the shape of a septum, I can't see it being particularly comfortable.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

My boyfriend was of a similar opinion, but now I've started wearing pinchers he much prefers the aesthetic I know what you mean when you say 'rings', but a small diameter pincher might do the job nicely?
    Hi, I'm Mj

Current piercings: 1st lobes (4mm), 2nd+3rd (1mm), helix x 2 (1.2mm), daith (1.2mm), septum (3mm), nostril (1mm)

Retired: 4th lobe piercings, helix, one horizontal nipple, navel.

Want: horizontal nipples, conch, triple upper navel project.

ok thank you all I will do a few more experiments and get back to you

Piercings:

Right ear:

Left ear:

x2 standard lobe

If you like rings wear them anyway !
    -x-x-

Stacey ^^

"Creativity is the common culture of being a human being" - If a dog gets depressed, it won't drink whiskey or listen to Radiohead.

I have: Lobes x 3, Conch, tragus, daith, double forward helix, navel, VCH + 1 Tattoo

Retired: Helix (twice) :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Toofwess View Post
    If you like rings wear them anyway !
    +1. Sod the boyfriend.

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

My thoughts, I think it would be hard to keep it in place where you wouldnt see the bar. And it might look like you have boogers hanging out your nose, cause all you can see are two balls hanging out of your nose.

I agree on the screw his opinion boat, though, its your body and if you like certain jewellery you should wear that certain jewellery cause YOU like it, not cause he does or doesnt.
    tumblr// facebook

have;
    10g first + 14g second lobes, right helix,
    left daith, right conch, paired nostrils,
    vertical labret.
    horizontal nipples.
    want;
    industrial, septum, rook,
    third lobe, outer conch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast