Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10mm hole punched out of my ear for my birthday with a little sis her belly button

Default 10mm hole punched out of my ear for my birthday with a little sis her belly button

so it was sat the 9th of nov me and holly havent been pierced since she had her collarbones and i had, had my sterum in the summer so we decided we would go for my birthday, we went to see kyle and he got us set up i went 1st this time as holly went 1st last time.. So he talked me through it like he always does and i requested a 10mm hole so he punched at 8mm stretched upto 10mm.. then he did hollys belly button ittle sweetheart wanted to hold my hand but she said it didnt hurt..

Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

Is it your lobe you had punched?
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

doing well today, no pain no nothing, my dad helped me clean it and i think its going to be a good healer.. hollys belly button is doing well
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    Is it your lobe you had punched?
    ???
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

If its the middle punch I'm pretty sure its cartilage really!

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

it is cart thanks becky.. its doing well today as is hollys belly button

Are you getting the other side to match?

Now
    philtrum. tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

hopefully as long as he can fit in a 10mm might have to be an 8mm because of my snug we shall see next birthday its kind of a tradition for my dad to buy me a punch

Oh I couldnt stand the risk of one being 8 and one being 10, but I guess you can stretch/downsize Thats sweet of your Dad!

Now
    philtrum. tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

yeah i just wanted to go as big as i could in that side so i thought it might be irrating to have one at 10mm and one at 8mm but i plan to buy anato for them so as long as you dont look to close hopefully you wont be able to tell haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast