Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scottish Piercings Studios for VCH

I don't know if anyone would be interested in this but i've made up a table of 12 piercing studios that immediately came to mind, i've got the contact details and i'm going to contact as many as possible tomorrow and find out as much as I can and then try and figure out what i'm going to do

EDIT: Woah the layout on that went a bit weird haha, oh well. You get the jist (Sorry)

Inverness

Studio Contact Offered Method Price
    Inverink 01463 229276
    Inverness Tattoo Centre 01463 711149

Elgin

Elgin Tattoo Centre 01343 544919

Edinburgh
    Studio XIII 0131 558 2974 Yes Clamps and cork 40 - 50
    Edinburgh Ink 0131 478 2922
    Tribal Body Art 0131 558 9019 31 - 40
    Tribe Tattoo 0131 622 7220

Glasgow
    Studio Contact Method Price
    Glasgow Piercing Studio 0141 552 6655
    Nirvana 0141 552 5706
    Jagged Edge 0141 433 2555
    Southside Body Piercing Studio 0141 636 6677

Dunfermline
    Studio Contact Method Price
    Mint Gun Club 01383 279 510
    Love and be loved.

Fab idea, don't forget to ask things like what jewellery do they use, what's it made from, how much experience do they have etc
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

These are the ones i've done for today. I didn't get the information about jewellery etc, didn't even think of that (stupid me)

I found it shocking that one of the studios in my city didn't even know what an NRT was

Inverness

Inverink 01463 229276

Need to phone Nirvana
    Yes but only on certain Thursdays 40
    Inverness Tattoo Centre 01463 711149 Yes Didn’t even know what a NRT was.. 40

Edinburgh
    Studio XIII 0131 558 2974 Yes Clamps and cork 40 - 50
    Edinburgh Ink 0131 478 2922 No
    Tribal Body Art 0131 558 9019 Yes NRT without clamps 31 - 40
    Tribe Tattoo 0131 622 7220 Yes He wasn’t sure, piercer was busy. He did say yes to the NRT but seeing as I had to repeat it 4 times i'm not sure he actually knew what it was. 35- 40

Going to rephone the only one's that offered it with NRT and ask about jewelry tomorrow.
    Love and be loved.

Oh but in one of the studios in Inverness on certain Thursdays John from Nirvana comes up to do piercing. But i'm not sure if I want a male piercer anyway.
    Love and be loved.

Yeah John's the one who can't even pierce and industrial correctly so best avoided.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

dpack_1

Was just talking to my artist here that is from Edinburgh originally but has worked in Glasgow. He said it's been a fair few years since he was there but had heard good things about The Glasgow Piercing Clinic. Might be worth calling unless someone can update us on whether or not they're any good.

Oh, i was wondering if it was him you were talking about earlier in this thread.

Thanks dpack, will be phoning all the Glasgow's tomorrow so i'll ask 'em.

So far the only one that's done it the way I want is Tribal Body Art in Edinburgh.. I actually cannot believe out of 5 studios that offer the piercing so far, only 1 uses an NRT (and one didn't even know what it was! - Still can't get over that)
    Love and be loved.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Lola at Forevermore Tattoo, Glasgow. She is the best piercer in Scotland right now. She's also on tumblr (lolafmt) and has pictures of genital piercings there. I highly recommend her.

So has Mark left Nirvana? (He was really good, and gorgeous too )
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Don't go to Tribe or Tribal.

Tribe tattoo underage so I can imagine they'd pierce underage and that's just generally not something to condone. And Sarah at Tribal, as lovely as she is, has botched her fair share of my piercings and the guy in there is one of the nastiest people I've ever met.

There's also Twit Twoo on Leith Walk. Dunno what they're like.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123