Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scottish Piercings Studios for VCH

Well i've cancelled the appointment, there's no point in risking it if i'm unsure.

Yeah, you're right RedRaven I will have a good look around here. Although, I was struggling before which is why I asked for recommendations on here. I'll just try phone about and ask like you suggested.

Damn me for being hasty and booking my bus ticket though 'cause now i'm 24 out, better then another 40 on top of that for a botched piercing though. Maybe i'll just go to Edinburgh for the day anyway, haha.

So disappointed
    Love and be loved.

Go anyway hun and treat yourself!

Start ringing and report back your findings and we can help you
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Anne did Christine use a NRT? I've heard of crap work coming out of there but from the guy not from her. Still a worry though!
    I think she used a receiving tube (certainly not a cork!) and no clamps. I don't think Nirvana have an online presence but it's worth phoning them - see if Christine still works there, for a start.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    I think she used a receiving tube (certainly not a cork!) and no clamps. I don't think Nirvana have an online presence but it's worth phoning them - see if Christine still works there, for a start.
    Agreed ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Love and be loved.

Yep that's them.

Great, thank you everyone.
    I'm going to give them a phone tomorrow when I finish work and ask for Christina and ask her some questions.

Thank you for the support everyone, it's really helpful. I'll let you know how I get on.
    Love and be loved.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Elelia you can come see me for a day have you tried Mint Gun Club in Dunfermline? I've only been tattooed there but Gill (the piercer) is lovely and always makes me feel at ease when I'm waiting so they might be worth giving a call? And the train through is only about ~5 from Edinburgh IIRC so wouldn't be too bad if you wanted to go from here
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Oh wow Kaitey, no I haven't seen them. I felt like I did so much research but you guys know so many I didn't find haha!

I'll give them a call too, would be useful seeing as I already have the bus to Edinburgh booked.

*Fingers crossed*
    Love and be loved.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

They're a fairly new studio to be fair Dunfermline would never have been my first stop for a great tattooist or piercer but Mikee and Rich (the artists there) are amazing! And they're building such a good wee rep I don't see why they wouldn't want the best of the best for a piercer, but like I said I've never actually been stabbed there, only inked!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast