Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Halloween :)

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Cool Halloween :)

It's nearly Halloweeeeeeen and since I started working on my costume today I figured somewhere for people to chat about costume ideas / post progress on making them / party plans etc and just generally chat all things spooky and halloween orientated in one nice place

So, what are your plans (if any)?
    What are you going as?
    Favourite halloween classic songs?
    etc
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I'll hopefully be going to see Frankenstein . I hadn't even thought about dressing up, but as i'm not going out for Halloween this year, I might well do now.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I'm going to stay in, drink beer and watch horror films. I do this most nights anyway though.
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    - Tattoo of a fantasy style sword on my calf
    - Raven perched on pocket watch tattoo on my right arm
    - Evil skeletal jester on the other calf
    Here's to love, the sickness
    The great martyr of the soul
    Here's to life, the vice
    The great herald of misery

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    I'll hopefully be going to see Frankenstein . I hadn't even thought about dressing up, but as i'm not going out for Halloween this year, I might well do now.
    Yes! Dress up also that sounds fab!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomos View Post
    I'm going to stay in, drink beer and watch horror films. I do this most nights anyway though.
    Oh you brave guy, I'm the wimpiest wimp with horrors

I'll be working as I have the weekend after Halloween off as the start of my birthday holiday. I might dress up at work though as that's usually allowed. I'm usually very unimaginative though and don't really go to much effort. I just can't be bothered lol, I wish I had more conviction!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

I just got my hair cut in a Velma from Scooby-Doo like style so I was thinking I might go as a dead Velma haha.
    Not quite sure how i'm going to work it all together yet but it should be good
    Love and be loved.

I'm going to fright night at thorpe park I've never been before and don't know much about what goes on on fright night but I'm going with my ex housemate from uni so it should be a good laugh, and it's the weekend before graduation! I reaaally want to dress up though and go out for halloween so I'm going to try and make that happen haha.
    Georgie
    Stretched ears, 9 piercings, 2 tattoos.
    facebook

tumblr
    portfolio

nosce te ipsum.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    Yes! Dress up also that sounds fab!

Oh you brave guy, I'm the wimpiest wimp with horrors
    Haha, i'll have a think about super easy costumes lol. How rude of us all, you've hinted at your costume but none of us have outright asked! What are you going as/doing for Halloween m'dear?
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Haha, i'll have a think about super easy costumes lol. How rude of us all, you've hinted at your costume but none of us have outright asked! What are you going as/doing for Halloween m'dear?
    Ah I only hinted because I haven't fully decided lol! But you guys could be amazing and let me know what you think
    I bought this, which I've taken apart and am in the process of repainting/halloweening-up and then costume wise I was thinking either;
    - hazmat suit (but I'm worried this will be FAR too hot in a club) with blood on it
    - black vest, black shorts and tights/suspenders under a lab coat with lots of blood on me/the lab coat
    - black PVC pencil skirt, suspenders, black top and black underbust corset (I'm worried I'm too fat for this option, boo!)

Plus some nice creepy contacts (as long as I can get some reasonably priced prescription ones) in either red or white? And then either faux hawk with my own hair, cosplay wig or cheap dread wig

Essentially I decided I wanted to customise a gas mask and wear it so that's what I'm doing LOL!

Are you wanting to stick to a Frankenstein themed costume or does anything go?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    Ah I only hinted because I haven't fully decided lol! But you guys could be amazing and let me know what you think
    I bought this, which I've taken apart and am in the process of repainting/halloweening-up and then costume wise I was thinking either;
    - hazmat suit (but I'm worried this will be FAR too hot in a club) with blood on it
    - black vest, black shorts and tights/suspenders under a lab coat with lots of blood on me/the lab coat
    - black PVC pencil skirt, suspenders, black top and black underbust corset (I'm worried I'm too fat for this option, boo!)

Plus some nice creepy contacts (as long as I can get some reasonably priced prescription ones) in either red or white? And then either faux hawk with my own hair, cosplay wig or cheap dread wig

Essentially I decided I wanted to customise a gas mask and wear it so that's what I'm doing LOL!

Are you wanting to stick to a Frankenstein themed costume or does anything go?
    The gas mask is such a cool idea! I like the idea of a hazmat suit because then it looks like there has been some kind of biohazard thing going on but the lab coat works for that too. I worry you would be absolutely boiling in the hazmat suit too but maybe if you wear something underneath, if you get too warm you could unfasten it and tie the arms around your waist?
    Last edited by catface; 10-09-2013 at 12:47 PM.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast