Thread: Tongue piercings and oral sex?

Default Tongue piercings and oral sex?

Girls: do guys seem more pleased with single tongue piercings, or venoms during oral sex?
    guys: which do you prefer?

I obviously can't speak for every guy but my boy has said that my tongue piercing hasn't really made a difference.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

I have a single, my husband does like how it feels but I don't think it makes a huge difference
    I'm Lucy, nice to meet you!

Have:
    Piercings: Tongue, right conch, left daith, 1st and 2nd lobes (14g), central low labret
    Tattoo: Inner forearm abstract geometric
    Want:
    Second conch in right ear
    Tattoo by Noon
    Retired Nostril, helix, auricle

"He hoped and prayed that there wasn’t an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn’t an afterlife"

venoms feel awesome for oral sex, or a single piercing with a vibrating tongue bar in

They're not going to make any massive difference tbh, the psychological effect is usually far greater.

If you want to enhance your sex life, change techniques or use toys that will actually make a difference.

I've had my tongue pierced, my bf said he could feel it but nothing more, my bf has his pierced and it doesn't really make any difference to me tbh.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Agreed it really is a psychological thing if anything but personally the psychological effect works for me, so really if you're wanting to get a tongue piercing it's just a case of which you would like more/are suited to.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

It doesnt make that much of a difference although. If you were to get them. DOn't get venom piercings. Get them in a row. Much better.

Really doesn't make a huge difference. Mister said it felt "interesting" when I had the venoms as well as my central but I think it was more of a distraction than anything good tbh. (was a hell of a mouthful for me, let me tell you)
    He hasn't complained since I retired them and am back to just the one.

Go with what suits your preference and your tongue/anatomy best BUT don't do it with the belief that it'll make bedroom antics suddenly super duper amazing. Technique and communication will take you a lot further than a piercing.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue