Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Conch and rook piercing tips :)

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    I've heard soooooooooo many people say their standard cartilage piercings crunch. I've had 14 of them and still waiting to hear it haha!

Didn't realise you had yours punched moonface! What size is it?
    Just a puny 12g, but done with a biopsy punch still. It was the first time I heard the cartilage "crunch", haha. It was a fast and sudden distraction from any pain because it was so unexpected.
    tumblr// facebook

have;
    10g first + 14g second lobes, right helix,
    left daith, right conch, paired nostrils,
    vertical labret.
    horizontal nipples.
    want;
    industrial, septum, rook,
    third lobe, outer conch.

When I got my rook done it was done with a BCR and I ALWAYS had issues. Eventually, I got it switched a barbell so it's great now. So, I think barbells are better for rook piercings

Is it just me being silly, or did you say you were getting your conch pierced but ended up getting your anti-tragus pierced?

Looks great either way though happy healing!
    6/7mm lobes, 2mm second lobe (left), 1.2mm forward helix (right)

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." ~ William Ernest Henley, 'Invictus'

Thanks everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Michi_2711 View Post
    Is it just me being silly, or did you say you were getting your conch pierced but ended up getting your anti-tragus pierced?

Looks great either way though happy healing!
    Lol nope you are right I was going for rook and conch but decided I liked the look of rook and anti-tragus better I might get my conch done on the other ear though, I think it would look cute below my scaffold.

@kitebunny - yep 3 cartilage piercings in one ear in one sitting was not my best plan but I think my tragus was less healed than I thought because I've got no pain or swelling with that one. Sleeping is fun though ;P

Quote Originally Posted by chilli_d View Post
    @kitebunny - yep 3 cartilage piercings in one ear in one sitting was not my best plan but I think my tragus was less healed than I thought because I've got no pain or swelling with that one. Sleeping is fun though ;P
    I had a triple helix done this year all at the same time, easiest cartilage piercings to heal ever
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Haha! Yes, like a pop more than a crunch - cool sound!

The rook killed me for about 4-5 months now its 8 and i am finally able to take it out with no pain or hesitation i love it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12