Thread: ***site problem***

Default ***site problem***

Sadly we have been hacked over the past week. It seems that if you click on the link for "Forum" at the top of the page it will redirect you elsewhere.

Try to avoid doing this, the "New Posts" link seems to work ok.

I alerted admin to this over the weekend as only senior admin/site owner can fix something like this.

Thanks for your patience and I will keep you updated.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Bumping!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Bumping and also requesting this and the other thread to be commented on my mod/admin only to keep members up to date. If people wish to discuss it please do so via PM or email me or Kaitey.

Thanks.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Bump. And back to normal now. An explanation regarding this will be made tomorrow. Sorry it took so long but they picked a great time to do it whilst we were moving.

Thanks Fil!

Am closing this thread and an announcement will be made by Fil in due course.

If any members have any queries please feel free to ask a mod or admin.

Thanks.