Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A question about nipple piercings.

Red face A question about nipple piercings.

Okay, so for months now I've been thinking about getting diagonal nipple piercings. However, due to moving soon for Uni, I'll hopefully be getting my piercings at Holier Than Thou in Manchester. Has anyone had any experiences with this tattoo/piercing place? Also, can anyone tell me what the general procedure for diagonal nipple piercings is? Just so I know what to look out for.

Thank you
    Peace-Love-Empathy♥

Have-
    Nose (Left side).
    Labret (Right side).

Left Ear-
    Two standard lobal piercings.
    Helix. x3

Right Ear-
    10mm lobal piercing
    Rook

They're the best piercers in the North West hands down. I won't go anywhere else.

As for the procedure you'll be marked up when stood in a relaxed position with arms by your side, you'll look at the placement to agree or change the markings. Once happy you'll be pierced either lay or half lay down, clamp gently on, needle in, jewellery in, end screwed on and done and same on the other side of course. After this Bex or Marcus will put a sticky bandage over the area to catch any drops of blood and go over aftercare with you, get dressed, give yourself a pat on the back and head home
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thank you! I wouldn't trust the piercing places around my area with this sort of piercing. I want to go somewhere I can trust

Thank you for outlining the procedure I try to know as much about it and the piercings before I actually go and get them
    Peace-Love-Empathy♥

Have-
    Nose (Left side).
    Labret (Right side).

Left Ear-
    Helix. x3

Right Ear-
    10mm lobal piercing
    Rook

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I had a vertical nipple piercing done by Bex and she was lovely like Hazel said they really are the best in the area.

Remember they'll take a long time to heal, one of mines still lymphs and occasionally bleeds after 3 years! So don't panic if they're still sore or crusty after a few months
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharnaarr View Post
    Thank you! I wouldn't trust the piercing places around my area with this sort of piercing. I want to go somewhere I can trust

Thank you for outlining the procedure I try to know as much about it and the piercings before I actually go and get them
    You're welcome, also they don't to tattoos there only body modifications.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I had my first piercing at HTT a month or so back at the last meet and I must say, Bex was great, and so lovely too! I'm already planning what I'll get next time round!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    I had a vertical nipple piercing done by Bex and she was lovely like Hazel said they really are the best in the area.

Remember they'll take a long time to heal, one of mines still lymphs and occasionally bleeds after 3 years! So don't panic if they're still sore or crusty after a few months
    I'd tell you my experiences but I'd basically be repeating literally everything Kaitey said. Bex did my vertical nip almost 3 months ago, then my nostrils a month ago, I'm never going anywhere else again!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Just to add, Bex didn't do my nips Marcus did. I had a pair of horizontals and a vertical done by him and all were done well and quickly.

Only reason I don't have them today is my personal decision and not because they went wrong or anything ^_^

Marcus did my horizontal nip and it was such an easy experience. He puts you totally at ease, as does Bex. You'll be in good hands!
    piercings
    lobes; tragus; nape; nipple; navel; vch; nostril doubles

tattoos
    star; lipstick kiss

Thanking all of you it's nice to know I'll be going to a place that's so highly recommended. Do I have to make an appointment there or is it just a walk in place?
    Peace-Love-Empathy♥

Have-
    Nose (Left side).
    Labret (Right side).

Left Ear-
    Helix. x3

Right Ear-
    10mm lobal piercing
    Rook

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast