Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A question about nipple piercings.

You can just walk in. They can get busy esp on Saturdays so you can book if you like or you can pop in put your name down and come back if there's a long wait.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I was brave!! Got them both pierced on Thursday. The procedure was exactly how red raven explained, I felt very at ease and in good hands, even though I didn't end up going to Holier Than Thou, the piercing place I went to instead was very good also the second one definitely hurt more! I've researched nipple piercings enough that I sort of expected that though.

As for life after the piercings, I'm sleeping with a bra on at the minute for a bit of extra comfort and I'm slightly worried about catching them in my sleep. They're bruised and I do find a little bit of dried blood around them occasionally, but I'm cleaning with saline solution twice a day and daily showers get rid of crusty dried blood easily. I'm trying my very hardest to avoid touching them and just giving them space and time to heal
    Peace-Love-Empathy♥

Have-
    Nose (Left side).
    Labret (Right side).

Left Ear-
    Two standard lobal piercings.
    Helix. x3

Right Ear-
    10mm lobal piercing
    Rook

Oh congratulations you and sounds like they went well, obviously the women on this forum can better relate to you about healing and so on - however my personal experience is that so long as you give them lots of TLC they'll be grand.

M
    Current piercings: Horizontal Nipples 2.4 mm, 4 mm, Tongue 10 mm, Navel rejected, o smiley/frenulum 1.6mm

I'll post here rather than the "useless piercing post", hopefully redraven will pick up on this. I'm unable to make a thread as I have less than 5 posts.

Here are 3 pictures of my nipple post-retiring. They are of a NIPPLE, however I am male so don't think it's strictly 18+. I'm unable to post direct links due to having a post under 10 so remove the spaces.

i1360. photobucket .com/albums/r645/JLTallis93/DSC00062_zps098fd4c0.jpg
    i1360. photobucket .com/albums/r645/JLTallis93/DSC00064_zps4d5e7bd5.jpg
    i1360. photobucket .com/albums/r645/JLTallis93/DSC00063_zps55fb2c3f.jpg

The areolae has bulged up forming what appears to look like a bigger nipple and it's pretty badly twisted too. It know typically nipple piercings are slightly diagonal however mine just go too far. My other nipple healed up nicely after forcing to retire after less than a year but it was highly likely it wasn't fully healed. My left nipple stayed in for just under 6 years. I'd like to get it repierced but it wouldn't really work out if it doesn't flatten back down.

What are the likely hoods of the nipple going back to a near normal state? Scarring is more than likely to be permanent but really I want a normal looking nipple back haha.

Quote Originally Posted by JLT93 View Post
    I'll post here rather than the "useless piercing post", hopefully redraven will pick up on this. I'm unable to make a thread as I have less than 5 posts.

Here are 3 pictures of my nipple post-retiring. They are of a NIPPLE, however I am male so don't think it's strictly 18+. I'm unable to post direct links due to having a post under 10 so remove the spaces.

i1360. photobucket .com/albums/r645/JLTallis93/DSC00062_zps098fd4c0.jpg
    i1360. photobucket .com/albums/r645/JLTallis93/DSC00064_zps4d5e7bd5.jpg
    i1360. photobucket .com/albums/r645/JLTallis93/DSC00063_zps55fb2c3f.jpg

The areolae has bulged up forming what appears to look like a bigger nipple and it's pretty badly twisted too. It know typically nipple piercings are slightly diagonal however mine just go too far. My other nipple healed up nicely after forcing to retire after less than a year but it was highly likely it wasn't fully healed. My left nipple stayed in for just under 6 years. I'd like to get it repierced but it wouldn't really work out if it doesn't flatten back down.

What are the likely hoods of the nipple going back to a near normal state? Scarring is more than likely to be permanent but really I want a normal looking nipple back haha.
    Nipples aren't genitalia, they are ok to be posted by men and women here.

As for how your body will react? It's impossible to answer, it could be anything from it staying as is or going down completely. No one can predict what your anatomy will do.

If the retired piercing is fully healed then you can start to do oil massages to help break down any scar tissue. This may help.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12