Thread: Nipples :)

Red face Nipples :)

Got both my nipples pierced yesterday.
    I was very worried about getting it done because I have flat nipples and was afraid of how they would react. I went to the piercer here in Derby and he asked me if he could take a look and said that I was good to go and that probably they would stay out from now on because of the piercing. In the beginning I was hoping that they didn't stay out because I am pretty used to having them like this but since he said it was likely to happen I decided to pierce both.
    He asked me if I wanted to freeze before and I said that I didn't.
    He marked and when he started to pierce I didn't even want to look haha. The left nipple hurt much less than the right one but I believe I felt more pain because of the thing they use to squeeze the nipple (I have no idea how they call this) than the needle itself haha.
    I went back home without wearing a bra (only the bandage) because I was using a push up bra (didn't think about that before leaving -__-) and he said that it could be painful, when I got home removed the bandage while showering because the warm water helped taking it out and cleaned with saline solution. There was less blood than expected but I still couldn't remove it all because it was too sensitive.
    I had a horrible night because I am used to sleep in my belly and obviously I couldn't :(
    Today I woke up and there was a bit of blood that I could clean easily.
    They are still a bit swallen and it hurts a bit when they get hard but I think that is expected in the first days especially because they are used to be "hidden" haha.
    I am totally in love with them and very glad I got both <3

Today I had to wear a bra for about 3 hours and it bled a bit. I guess it is normal but I don't like blood and dealing with it :(

Welcome to the shiny nipple club, Good luck with healing.
    Hi, Call me Rob.

Current:
    Nothing.
    Retired: Hafada 3, Tounge, Nipple (Left), Surface (Right Wrist) & Navel x2, PA. Horizontal Nipples 2mm.
    Wish List: Vertical Nipples 2mm, Ampallang.
    Ink: Scorpion left shoulder & dream catcher left arm.

I Like Being Shiny

Thank you

I feel like they are healing very well. Sometimes I get a little pain out of nowhere but in a overall I think I am doing well.
    But I think there is something wrong with my labret. It doesn't hurt nor is red, but when I cleaned it today I found a little crust that it was painful. I used a SSS in the labret, since I was already making one to my nipples. Hope it gets better

I am starting to think that is something wrong with it :(
    Maybe the jewellery is too small, the balls are trying to get inside the holes oO I will probably go to my piercer on monday to check and see if maybe I could change to a longer one.
    Dunno :(

Quote Originally Posted by Baahr View Post
    I am starting to think that is something wrong with it :(
    Maybe the jewellery is too small, the balls are trying to get inside the holes oO I will probably go to my piercer on monday to check and see if maybe I could change to a longer one.
    Dunno :(
    They've probably swollen up as a result of being pierced - the piercer should have given you bars long enough to accommodate this, but by the sounds of it he didn't. You should go back to him and get the bars swapped for longer ones - they'll be a lot more comfortable after that. It's also common for your nipples to grow bigger after piercing - again, your bars need to be able to accommodate this, or you'll need to change them later in the healing process.