Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forward helix and conch!

You were so right! They do look great together!

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTulip View Post
    You were so right! They do look great together!

Thank you!

The forward helix is so much happier with the bioflex bar in it now, the bump that was there has completely disappeared and since the gem is much smaller I haven't accidentally bumped it so I have no more pain there at all.
    The conch was a bit irritated for the first week of being changed to a ring despite it having no problems before. I got my piercer to check it because it had swelled up and been bleeding and she said it wasn't a big deal but if it was still bothering me after a week to come back and get it changed back to a bar.
    I did a couple of warm salt soaks and it hasn't bled since and the bumps are hardly visible anymore although it hurts a little if I sleep on it, otherwise no problems!
    Piercings

Left ear
    3 x lobe
    1 x forward helix
    1 x conch

Right ear
    3 x lobe
    1 x tragus
    1 x helix(retired)

1 x nostril

1 x navel

Looks great I have had a double forward helix done recently which is being a bit of a pain, I'm waiting for them to settle as I want a conch too. You're right they look awesome together and I really want to get a ring in the conch when it heals too. I hope they're still doing well for you, very pretty

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123