Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emu Oil?

Quote Originally Posted by Spadge64 View Post
    I did find your question rather confrontational....I think it was also irrelevant.
    Again I am sorry my question offended you. If you find something irrelevant then it's usually best ignored but yeah thanks for the info. Again topics will be expanded on by members as this is an open forum, all opinions are welcome. If you don't like something then please don't feel you need to answer it. Some of us do go a little off topic and have enlightening discussions we can learn from.

Some people don't seem to understand the difference between "cruelty free" and vegan when it comes to cosmetic labelling and base it on personal belief rather than industry standards, seeing anything relating to animal use as cruel.

Rob hope you find a solution! Let us know how you get on, also I've found bio oil fab on some old SH scars! Am still a bit dubious of the ingredients tho!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Actually the best thing I've used to reduce scars was holey butt'r which incidentally is vegan.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    Actually the best thing I've used to reduce scars was holey butt'r which incidentally is vegan.
    I've lost mine and am faaaaaaaaar too lazy to look for it lol! I should dig it out tbh
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I use tea tree oil works really well

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I find it's mostly down to the action of putting it on, rather than the specific oil you're using.
    Emu or coconut are my favourites though because they're both fairly thin for oils, I found vit e and bio oil too thick for my skin and they both always left my skin feeling a bit clogged and oily where as coconut or emu tends to rub in very well for me
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

i have some jojoba oil

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12