Thread: 30mm+

Default 30mm+

Hey Guys, i was hoping you would be able to help me. My left ear is at 34mm but i can't find any nice plugs or tunnels, i really want a plain surgical steel flesh tunnel but can't find anywhere that does my size! I would be more than grateful if anyone could suggest a place that sells big tunnels as Im starting to get really bored of what i have. Also, Im from England so i would prefer British based companies to cut down on shipping costs and stuff, Im even open to street shop suggestions if there are any! Thank you all!
    Piercings: Spider bites, left Nipple, 32mm Left Lobe With 3.2mm Second Lobe, 22mm Right Lobe With 3.2mm Second Lobe, Tongue, 3.2mm Septum, Left Tragus, Left Forward Pinna, PA and Scrotum.

Want: Rook On Left Ear, Snug On Right Ear, Anti Tragus On Right Ear, Outer Conch, 5mm Septum, 5mm PA.

Tattoos: Nan On My Neck With Dove And Clouds, Two Pacman Ghosts (Inky and Clyde) With A Heart Between Them On My Ribs And Japanese Demon Mask On Each Thigh.

Want: Lots

You most likely won't find many British based companies that cater to such large sizes. Bodyartforms (BAF) have an extensive range, but are US based, however, even with shipping on discount days can work out cheaper shipped occasionally. Alternatively, you could join a jewellery exchange site (e.g, JE on fb, or Gaugetrade on LJ). Not working in metal or stone, but with other materials, Southshore Adornments are a British based company, mainly working in wood, PTFE and Delrin- but I know they go up to 2''+.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Its disappointing that there are very few British companies, thank you though I'll definitely have to have a look around them
    Piercings: Spider bites, left Nipple, 32mm Left Lobe With 3.2mm Second Lobe, 22mm Right Lobe With 3.2mm Second Lobe, Tongue, 3.2mm Septum, Left Tragus, Left Forward Pinna, PA and Scrotum.

Want: Rook On Left Ear, Snug On Right Ear, Anti Tragus On Right Ear, Outer Conch, 5mm Septum, 5mm PA.

Tattoos: Nan On My Neck With Dove And Clouds, Two Pacman Ghosts (Inky and Clyde) With A Heart Between Them On My Ribs And Japanese Demon Mask On Each Thigh.

The US especially does seem to have better stockists, there are suppliers in the UK, but not so many for large gauge plugs that I am aware of. I think CF (Crazy factory) go up to quite a large size, but i'm not sure about the materials (some people have issues with cheaper non-Kaos silicon, just something to bear in mind), and being in Germany you wouldn't attract customs.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Have you tried searching here on BJS?
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Thank you for all your suggestions I've been looking through them all and found some really nice plugs i found another site called kings body jewellery which seem to have quite a good range of larger plugs but the only downside is that they come in pairs which is a ball ache seeing as i only have one large lobe but still fairly cheap prices yes i have looked on here and there isn't really that much to choose from and i own most of what there i, i was just hoping to expand a little from BJS. :P

kingsbodyjewelry.com is a great place to look for larger sizes
    18mm Lobes
    Bridge
    Double lip