Page 68 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1858596061626364656667686970 LastLast

Thread: RANDOMNESS: Talk about your day

No need to apologise, I just didn't want to "play".

I don't want to bore people with the list of chronic illnesses I have and how they affect me nor do I have the energy half the time to type it all out!

------------------------

Today was a typical Sunday really which is odd for me (lie-in, family meal, lazy day etc), didn't do any work yesterday as I was exhausted but I guess I'll have to do some now. Boooo!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Just wanted to make sure my stupid sense of humour hadn't upset you Hazel, as that was the last thing on my mind Hun !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    Just wanted to make sure my stupid sense of humour hadn't upset you Hazel, as that was the last thing on my mind Hun !
    Takes a lot to upset me love, comments on the net never will so don't you worry!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I've just had my dissertation results and I can confirm that I have passed my Master's in Cultural Archaeology. This has been a personal journey for me to achieve this, as I was told 30 years ago that I couldn't do it and shouldn't even be thinking about doing any degree, because of my dyslexia.

I've always wanted to be an archaeologist since I was in primary school. My return back to education as a mature student began when I was 40, with 1 year at college, 3 years BA in Archaeology and Ancient History, and now finally, 3 years MA. I did this whilst working part-time and caring for my 17 year old autistic son. I had the support of partner and friends, all of whom supporting me through the low times, when those nagging thoughts of 'can't do this', 'I don't deserve this', etc. reared their ugly heads. It's not just having this degree, but the experience I've gained being an archaeologist, knowing likeminded people and it's a shame that it's taken me this long to do it.

Where do I go from here? Some people have asked me would I considered a PhD? There's a possibility I could do one, but at the moment, I'm taking a well earned break from education, looking for opportunities to gain experience. Presently, I'm just chilling, though there's no risk for the wicked. I'm catching up on all those little jobs that have been put aside for the last 7 years and finally reading for pleasure.
    Last edited by Jools1969; 08-01-2017 at 02:47 PM.
    4 lobes in each ear
    1 right tragus
    1 right helix
    1 left nose
    1 right & 1 left nipples
    1 VCH
    1 right rook
    1 right inner conch
    1 floating navel
    1 left daith

Retired: left tragus, 2 lobes in each ear, left nipple, 2x navel

Want: 1 vertical tongue, 1 Madonna, HCH,

It just hit me that I'm getting my lips done in 2 days!

Might do a diary if people are interested.

Went to look at a house today and it's so perfect for us, we put our names down straight away. Assuming we pass the checks, we can move in three weeks - I'm so excited, been waiting 10 years for this!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Visited friend with her 1yr old.... She wasn't too impressed with me telling the little one "only 17 more years 'til you can start getting tattooed"

Quote Originally Posted by TikiMan View Post
    Visited friend with her 1yr old.... She wasn't too impressed with me telling the little one "only 17 more years 'til you can start getting tattooed"
    I'm a bad influence on others. Or should I say a good influence on others.

On topic - had a good clearout of our house today - seems so much cleaner.
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Quote Originally Posted by -yv- View Post
    I'm a bad influence on others. Or should I say a good influence on others.

On topic - had a good clearout of our house today - seems so much cleaner.
    I'd go with good influence too

Just chillin' with family in Brixham, Devon. Big drive home tomorrow to Kent.

Chillin' in the living room because it's the holidays