Page 66 of 70 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970 LastLast

Thread: RANDOMNESS: Talk about your day

Senior Member AliceinWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryry View Post
    Had a FANTASTIC weekend of doing nothing and eating way too much cookies and tim tams and chocolate and cakes and milo and it was amazing :p so this week I need to exercise HARD to get back to where I was 2 weeks ago

And then my sister got me the nose stud I wanted!!!! cant wait to put it in tonight
    Awesome! So glad to hear you had a super birthday weekend!
    ~~Piercings~~
    Currently none.

~~Tattoos~~
    Koi fish half sleeve on left arm and hand.
    Dragon eye on right hand.
    Sphynx cat on chest.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland View Post
    Awesome! So glad to hear you had a super birthday weekend!
    Thanks it was. I like this getting older thing way more relaxed and just don't care feel hehehehehe
    Current Piercings:
    Nostril (right)
    double lobes (both)
    Navel

Wanted:
    Targus
    Helix

Retired:
    Helix :(

Tattoos:
    Feather with Birds (left side under collar bone)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryry View Post
    Thanks it was. I like this getting older thing way more relaxed and just don't care feel hehehehehe
    I have to agree with you on that! Haha!
    ~~Piercings~~
    Currently none.

~~Tattoos~~
    Sphynx cat on chest.

I miiiigth be a little drunk right now. But hey, my friends called me a bluff and dared me. So I took the absinth. But now they force me to go to bed... Like.. You're the ones who dared me to drink. Don't try to tell me to go to bed once I get too weird to be around. Oooh well.
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

Damn the friends be yourself Patrick haha! It's been years since I drank the green fairy. It's mad stuff lol
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks XD It didn't stop me either. They can't tell me what to do and at least I don't get angry drunk. I'm the kind that just starts to talk a lot and laughs a lot x3
    I really love absinth! It's one of the only kinds that goes straight to my head but even then I can take loads of the stuff. And I always laugh a little if my friends try it and it burns their throats. It takes a certain kind of person to down it.
    What I also really love is that I hardly ever get hungover. I only had one hangover yet and that was after getting really drunk. But normally it's just like today. Just woke up and felt A-okay.
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

I'm the same, never ever been an angry drunk, I just get giddy and chatty! Hangovers are rare but they can creep up on me a bit these days as I'm getting older haha!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    I miiiigth be a little drunk right now. But hey, my friends called me a bluff and dared me. So I took the absinth. But now they force me to go to bed... Like.. You're the ones who dared me to drink. Don't try to tell me to go to bed once I get too weird to be around. Oooh well.
    A bit of absinthe is awesome X) And, I like "a bit of weirdness" or a LOT, either way, it's fun! Ha XD Hope you enjoyed yourself Patrick!
    ~~Piercings~~
    Currently none.

~~Tattoos~~
    Sphynx cat on chest.

Married life is the best thing ever. When your best friend is your life partner everything is better me and husband had such a nice weekend. from cooking together to just relaxing and watching series and being together.

Also we have the weirdest cat ever so husband has been playing with her with his feet so her new favourite thing is in the mornings when I am preparing breakfast and lunch she lies by the door and waits for me to walk past then she attacks my feet :/ me not impressed so early in the morning but she is so cute I cant stay mad at her hehehehehe
    Current Piercings:
    Nostril (right)
    double lobes (both)
    Navel

Wanted:
    Targus
    Helix

Retired:
    Helix :(

Tattoos:
    Feather with Birds (left side under collar bone)

Cheers... Had a 7mm stretch of my vertical tongue piercing gone wrong and spent a week getting it back in shape and not generating pus anymore. Yesterday was the day where it stopped doing strange stuff and the swelling is almost gone, too.

Btw hi there. Wanted to introduce myself, but need five posts for this so will take care of it once I can.