Page 64 of 70 FirstFirst ... 145455565758596061626364656667686970 LastLast

Thread: RANDOMNESS: Talk about your day

Recently got an industrial piercing, only to hear from a friend that they think the piercing is to shallow on one end. I'm worried because of the potentially increased risk of migration/rejection. I was hoping to post a topic with an image of the piercing for some other thoughts but I can't seem to figure these forums out. If anyone could possibly help me out I'd greatly appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by littlemiskilljoy View Post
    Recently got an industrial piercing, only to hear from a friend that they think the piercing is to shallow on one end. I'm worried because of the potentially increased risk of migration/rejection. I was hoping to post a topic with an image of the piercing for some other thoughts but I can't seem to figure these forums out. If anyone could possibly help me out I'd greatly appreciate it!
    You posted on the ask the community thread which is the right place. Just add a link to a photo you've uploaded and we can let you know if it's too shallow or not. Put a space in the link if it won't let you post it.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Totally scared the crap out of some guy at the petrol station. My bf was pumping petrol and this guy kept shouting stuff at him, I shot out the car and started shouting back at him and walking towards him. He nearly fell over running backwards to get away from me LOL! Do NOT shout sh*t at my friends or family, ever.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Went to the clinic today.... I was 80% sure that I dropped a bioplast tragus stud down my ear last night and I couldn't find the post, and was having some ear problems on that side. They didn't see anything so I suppose its all good! They had a good laugh at my expense, I was just playing it safe so I didn't have some crazy random ear issue later if it had fallen down there.
    Current:
    Both Ears - 3 sets of lobes (1sts stretched to 0g), tragus 18g, rooks 18g, helixes 18g
    Left Ear specific - Conch 18g
    Right Ear specific - Daith 16g
    Face - Right nostril 18g

Wish List:
    Floating navel

Retired:
    Faux snug
    Industrial
    Second right nostril
    Septum
    4th set of lobes
    5th set of lobes
    Triple forward helix
    Left daith
    Navel 2x

Hi everybody! I'm new here! My day is very busy today but I'm trying to lay off touching my nose stud and worrying about it as it has got an infection. :/ Hope everybody's day is going well

Had a tooth out and currently sitting here writing this with a full numb mouth, and I'm starving but can't eat anything haha

Well, today I dropped my car off for repair, and got my hire car delivered. The hire car is so beautiful, and new, I don't want to give it back.

Oh, and I got a rook, a helix and a conch piercing today.

So pretty productive so far, now I'm working from home.

I had my morning off from my volunteer duties which was nice. At 3 I went to the after school club for children with learning disabilities I help with which was good fun.
    I'm going to miss these guys when I leave at the end of the month.

so i'm new here, waiting to post a question about my helix piercing, so i thought i'd drop in here to get up to 5 posts lol
    i'm sat at work, waiting to leave; it's a slow day :( but i'm looking forward to dinner with my girl friends later

Hi! I'm new, too.

I had a good day, I guess. My classes were fine, and work went fine. I ate some delicious cheese grits and I got a good parking spot on campus. Nothing to complain about.