Page 63 of 70 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970 LastLast

Thread: RANDOMNESS: Talk about your day

Asda sell pinata cakes believe it or not haha!!

Met the lady who I'll be ordering my wedding outfit from today, got a corset to start waist training and we've shared Pinterest names so I can show her all my ideas as I go along, then we can meet and start planning, WHOO!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

been getting resized for my Halloween costume. It's a stilted Asian Steampunk original outfit. I have lost quite a bit of weight since last year, so had to have it taken in. The original artist moved, so I had to bring it to a drycleaner/tailor. you should have seen the look on her face when I put it on and she had to measure me with my stilts on.

Quote Originally Posted by pathrunner View Post
    been getting resized for my Halloween costume. It's a stilted Asian Steampunk original outfit. I have lost quite a bit of weight since last year, so had to have it taken in. The original artist moved, so I had to bring it to a drycleaner/tailor. you should have seen the look on her face when I put it on and she had to measure me with my stilts on.
    That sounds amazing!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Hello all. I'm new here making posts to get to 5. My day today has been very lazy. Woke up late, watched my kid play minecraft. And did some reading 📖

Today wasn't too bad, didn't go to work due to a new piercing that I'm still babying. Other than that, went to school and took a test.

Hi all, I'm new here and trying to get up to 5 posts too! So today I caught up with a friend, went for a 5 mile walk, made lasagne and now I'm going to chill for the rest of the afternoon/evening..
    Current Piercings
    Left Ear
    Lobe x 2, Tragus
    Right Ear
    Lobe x 2
    Navel
    Nipples

Retired
    Left nostril
    Right Ear
    Helix

I got home at 2am from the airport since I was in Florida for the past week, so most of my day has just been resting and relaxing. My short vacation after a vacation haha.

Had a decent day, better once I get my post count up lol

Having an up and down sort of day. Running around and some shopping interrupted by a mild anxiety attacked and now home with diazapam and a couple of beers later.

It's summer where I live, so it's hot. I'm not working currently, so I've just been at home. Going to a gig later.