Page 62 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1252535455565758596061626364656667686970 LastLast

Thread: RANDOMNESS: Talk about your day

Would anyone know the best locale for recruiting a Body Piercer/Receptionist whom is opening to working abroad? At the moment we have an opening. Any leads or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribe Tattoo View Post
    Would anyone know the best locale for recruiting a Body Piercer/Receptionist whom is opening to working abroad? At the moment we have an opening. Any leads or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
    Post on your Facebook page, ask people to share it. Put a wanted sign in your shop too.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Didn't know where to post this so stuck it in here.

Actually started to contact venues for the wedding. One has an open day next week and another we're hoping to see in a weeks time. I have mine and my bf's outfits in my head and know who I can go to to do mine, will have to look/ask around for his though as it's a bit more complex. After a good few months battling with it, I've also decided that I do not need to lose weight for my wedding. The only thing I "need" to lose it for is myself and if that happens between now and next year then so be it. I don't want to put untold stress on myself for what's supposed to be a very happy day. It's me getting married, not my waistline. I am going to be waist-training between now and then though

We've planned out quite a lot today as well, it will be small (we both have small families and few friends), local, interesting and above all, fun and cool haha!

We'll also be inviting some people from here
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Senior Member beautiful-disaster's Avatar

what a fun thing to be planning hazel!

today; choked up with the cold - so have done nothing today other than take the kids to school. Almost at my next weight loss goal too so another present for me haha
    What I have
    Left ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , daith , conch
    Right ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , tragus , scaffold , rook
    monroe
    tongue
    right nipple
    VCH
    Septum

an abundance of Inkies

Contemplating..

double nostrils, nipple (L), orbital, cleavage MD's, christina

call me Manda
    ^3^

Thanks Manda, it is fun! I won't let it get stressful if I can help it

i''m quite tempted to just go off and get married abroad; but then come back home and have a big party with all the family/friends...
    What I have
    monroe
    tongue
    right nipple
    VCH
    Septum

an abundance of Inkies

Contemplating..

call me Manda
    ^3^

Quote Originally Posted by beautiful-disaster View Post
    i''m quite tempted to just go off and get married abroad; but then come back home and have a big party with all the family/friends...
    I love that idea, it's something we considered seriously as well but decided not to. I know a few who have done it, it's fab!

Just had a great idea of having a pinata rather than a cake...hit the pinata rather than cut the cake LOL!

a pinata would be awesome! much better than slicing a cake haha!
    What I have
    monroe
    tongue
    right nipple
    VCH
    Septum

an abundance of Inkies

Contemplating..

call me Manda
    ^3^

I just googled custom pinatas and there are some wedding ones, here's me thinking I had an original idea LOL!

aw really?! what else could you have.... a pinata cake?! haha

today i've got to gather up all my cake supplies for making 3 birthday cakes in the not too distant future. OHs birthday is October and the 2 littles are November (a week a part, planned that one well!) so we have an adventure time BMO cake, Tsum tsum cake and spiderman cake to make... going to be a busy woman!
    What I have
    monroe
    tongue
    right nipple
    VCH
    Septum

an abundance of Inkies

Contemplating..

call me Manda