Page 59 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: RANDOMNESS: Talk about your day

Not exactly talking about my "day", but more days in general. Since moving in with my folks I'm losing my mind with boredom. I've moved back to a town where I originally only lived in for a year and know no one....So my routine - for the most part - for that past 2 months has been go to work and then come home and sit around the house.

Now, normally I'd just get the train and go and see people at weekends since train fare is about 15 to where I use to live. However combine only working part-time with trying to save for a masters and this means I'm basically skint.

Sorry for the rant - but I'm currently going mad staring at the same 4 walls :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mole90 View Post
    Not exactly talking about my "day", but more days in general. Since moving in with my folks I'm losing my mind with boredom. I've moved back to a town where I originally only lived in for a year and know no one....So my routine - for the most part - for that past 2 months has been go to work and then come home and sit around the house.

Now, normally I'd just get the train and go and see people at weekends since train fare is about 15 to where I use to live. However combine only working part-time with trying to save for a masters and this means I'm basically skint.

Sorry for the rant - but I'm currently going mad staring at the same 4 walls :-)
    Are you under 25? For 30 you could reduce that fare to 10 for a year.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Sadly I'm 25, so young persons railcard isn't an option anymore.

I have things to keep myself busy, but it is nice to escape the house occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole90 View Post
    Sadly I'm 25, so young persons railcard isn't an option anymore.

I have things to keep myself busy, but it is nice to escape the house occasionally.
    Ah, shame. Yeah, I am a homebody but even I have to get out sometimes!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

You should both come to Edinburgh to see meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Mole you can get the 16-25 railcard up until the day before your 26th birthday I loved mine, I have the two together one now with my OH and it saves us so much. I say saves, it means we have more money to spend on nice food and going out xD
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

I got some industrial bars and horseshoes in the mail (:

I wonder if anyone's still here :/

I found out krystals and milkshakes don't mix very well

Default Great day!!

Had a great day!!!new and exciting about this forum I live in Canada and our weather today was cold and snowing(again) lol hope u all had s good day ! Smile .
    Shan