Page 57 of 70 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: RANDOMNESS: Talk about your day

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyboy View Post
    Working all day long..and I actually enjoyed it
    People always like to complain about their work, anybody with me on loving their job?

I suppose running my own business makes it much more fun though
    I love the work I do most of the time, I work from home for myself too.

Today was busy for me! Dropped son off at summer school, then into Manchester for bra fitting which was a lovely experience, then grocery shopping, then planning out the rest of the week (dog groomer, massage for me, swimming, physio, GP appt then off to Edinburgh along with other things like dress alteration, digging shoes out, packing etc lol). Eventful day, might not need a sleeping tablet tonight haha!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyboy View Post
    Working all day long..and I actually enjoyed it
    People always like to complain about their work, anybody with me on loving their job?

I suppose running my own business makes it much more fun though
    My job is incredibly frustrating and exhausting but I wouldn't swap it for anything <3
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

New piercing, always a great day

Gah..lucky you strawberry, I've got to wait lol but it gives me a while to look for the perfect jewellery to have I s'pose

Nice new sparklies in my ears, think my piercer is brill, new lampshade has come for me to decorate, (it's cool as it is but I'm tasseling and beading it to make it unique), dogs are pooped after walking all of 400 yards, (ish), watching another rerun of Charmed, (Leo is lush), and smiling quite a bit, even though I've had toothache which I hope is now subsiding
    Right ear......2 x lobes, 2 x helix. Left ear......2 x lobes, 2 x helix. Left side of nose.
    Retired......3rd piercings on right and left lobe.
    Rejected......navel piercing
    Now the proud owner of both a left and right tragus piercing.
    Left conch.
    Looking forward to some more Neometal and Industrial Strength earrings.

Still arguments over a financial matter :( Grrrr....

Getting my teeth whitened today so that's always good, yes? no?

Slept in. Deary me. Felt unwell last night and stomach was still a bit acidic this morning, tried eating some toast. Didn't help. Went back to bed. Hnnng. :(

We finally invaded Ikea! New bedroom - minus the bed - Ahoy!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Lazy morning, sorting out the week's plans using my Filofax before lunch from a hole in the wall! Then we went to BodyWorlds Happiness exhibition (I've wanted to visit for years, but usually miss the UK tours,so I'm really pleased that I finally got a chance to go!), following by free cocktails. Then we visited Anne Frank Huis (so glad we prebooked tickets, that queue was insane) then traditional Dutch food (smoked salmon, stamppot and apple pie) at a really lovely restaurant, complete with rosť witbier (love the stuff, but can never find it back home). Now just chilling in our room with a bottle of rosť wine. Zoo tomorrow, plus the Heineken Experience, before a meal on a canal cruise (all booked this morning). I also got an email requesting an interview for a job next week, so today has been pretty awesome!
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

I took a cheeky study day and slept until 1pm cause I needed it. Followed by lots of food and cuddling with the boyf - perfect day!

Work AND college tomorrow though so I needed a break today :-(