Page 55 of 70 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: RANDOMNESS: Talk about your day

I'm trying to write an official letter to work ... it started out as just "I'm due on such-and-such a date, gimme maternity leave" but it's kind of snowballed :/ I was hoping to send it in today but I'll have to get hubs to proof-read it to make sure it's not too waffly. The office can have it on monday.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Senior Member beautiful-disaster's Avatar

I use my kids sun cream on my tattoos haha. It's factor 50 but dries like talc. Hate sticky cream!
    What I have
    Left ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , daith , conch
    Right ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , tragus , scaffold , rook
    monroe
    tongue
    right nipple
    VCH
    Septum

an abundance of Inkies

Contemplating..

double nostrils, nipple (L), orbital, cleavage MD's, christina

call me Manda
    ^3^

Went for a walk on the esplanade this morning and an old man next to me commented on how nicer day it was and then started with the general chit chat. He then asked to sit down and carried on chatting away about his restaurant and coffee club membership. He then asked me my age and was shocked as he thought I was only 18. Few minutes later he says he wants to show me something so we get up and it turns out he's walking back to his car and wanted to drive me somewhere! Sorry but there is no chance of getting in a car with you even if you are supposedly going to a shopping centre. So weird.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Quote Originally Posted by beautiful-disaster View Post
    I use my kids sun cream on my tattoos haha. It's factor 50 but dries like talc. Hate sticky cream!
    What make is it?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

It's only just turned midday & I'm already home from work and in my PJs with a cup of tea. Don't quite know what to make of this.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Senior Member beautiful-disaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    What make is it?
    erm, i THINK it's banana boat... factor 50+ it's very water resistant too. I know on WHICH? banana boat scored quite low but we've not had a problem with it. We apply little and often on the kids anyway even when its 50+

ETA:

this one: SUN CREAM
    What I have
    Left ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , daith , conch
    Right ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , tragus , scaffold , rook
    monroe
    tongue
    right nipple
    VCH
    Septum

an abundance of Inkies

Contemplating..

double nostrils, nipple (L), orbital, cleavage MD's, christina

call me Manda
    ^3^

Quote Originally Posted by beautiful-disaster View Post
    erm, i THINK it's banana boat... factor 50+ it's very water resistant too. I know on WHICH? banana boat scored quite low but we've not had a problem with it. We apply little and often on the kids anyway even when its 50+

ETA:

this one: SUN CREAM
    Thank you!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

My dog has spent the entirety of today wrapped in an electric blanket, seemingly oblivious to the fact that it's 80 degrees outside today
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Talking about my day... Nothing particularly interesting happened, I panicked about schoolwork before realising I had a day longer than I thought to write a 1000-word piece of GCSE English Literature coursework. My sister's dog almost ran into the road due to her lack of a concept of her own mortality and that cars can crush tiny Jack Russells... Not much else, tbh

Sitting my driving theory test today am absolutely bricking it.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue