Page 54 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: RANDOMNESS: Talk about your day

Spent the day at home. Cleaed my room then spend the rest of the day looking into VCH and nipple piercings as they are next on my list of things to get.

So I'm building a worm farm out of a bathtub and I have everything ready, but I need someone to help me lift the bath onto the stand I made. Other half is sleeping after his night shift and mum is working, she helped me bring everything over and gave me half the stuff to make it last night! Love my mum.
    So now I have to wait hours until either he gets up or mum finishes work...but I wanna start putting all the stuff in the tub NOW :'(
    Mikayla
    ​Piercings:
    Have: Left ear lobe 3x16g, Right ear lobe 3x16g,
    Right nostril x1, Belly, Both Nipples
    Want: Both ears - Triple Conch,
    Rook, Tragus, 3x Helix,
    Retired: Central Labret, Septum
    Tattoos:
    Have: Paw on left wrist with snowflake & dog's name & yob-yod underneath
    Phoenix on left forearm & Universe Horse right thigh piece
    Future: Top/rest of sleeve - to be designed

Found a new deer skull today that's pretty rad. I got 12 now and I found a dead bird so i'm gonna get his wings and feet cut off and mount him.

Jealous! I'm so limited to what dead things I find up here :(
    Mostly roadkill cats or a bird every now and then
    Mikayla
    ​Piercings:
    Have: Left ear lobe 3x16g, Right ear lobe 3x16g,
    Right nostril x1, Belly, Both Nipples
    Want: Both ears - Triple Conch,
    Rook, Tragus, 3x Helix,
    Retired: Central Labret, Septum
    Tattoos:
    Have: Paw on left wrist with snowflake & dog's name & yob-yod underneath
    Phoenix on left forearm & Universe Horse right thigh piece
    Future: Top/rest of sleeve - to be designed

anyone have any suggestions on good sunscreen, I used Soltan last year but wasn't impressed and I don't really want to be a hermit whilst the nice weather lasts!
    Current: 25mm lobes, 3mm conch, tragus, 4mm septum, nose, lip, medusa and cheek piercings.

Retired: forehead microdermal, high nostrils, anti eyebrows, facial microdermals, anti tragus, labret, nipple.

Fair few tattoos including labyrinth theme sleeve, panserbjørn back piece and some forest folk.

Looking ahead to nostril punches, ear pointing, vertical bridge and a few others.

Supergoop!!! And it's cruelty free
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rattigan View Post
    anyone have any suggestions on good sunscreen, I used Soltan last year but wasn't impressed and I don't really want to be a hermit whilst the nice weather lasts!
    Depends on the SPF you need but lush do some good options. I also really rated P20 when we were back packing, very different to standard sun creams and lasts all day. I'm not sure if it's CF or not though.
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by rattigan View Post
    What weren't you impressed with? I really like Niveas lotion and spray and go for either the kids swim one or the high UVA sensitive one.

Whatever you go for, make sure you check the UVA rating, that's the part that prevents ageing and skin cancer.
    Last edited by Boo; 06-04-2015 at 07:45 PM.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I use piz buin (?) special non allergy stuff. Smells nice and isn't sticky

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

The soltan was so sticky and I seemed to just tan incredibly fast. My arms do generally go brown but not that brown! I'm going away for a few days next week and if the weather stays nice will probably be in vest tops so I'd like something to help protect my back tattoo. I'll look into those ones.
    Current: 25mm lobes, 3mm conch, tragus, 4mm septum, nose, lip, medusa and cheek piercings.

Retired: forehead microdermal, high nostrils, anti eyebrows, facial microdermals, anti tragus, labret, nipple.

Fair few tattoos including labyrinth theme sleeve, panserbjørn back piece and some forest folk.

Looking ahead to nostril punches, ear pointing, vertical bridge and a few others.