Page 53 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: RANDOMNESS: Talk about your day

Happy healing!
    Current: 25mm lobes, 3mm conch, tragus, 4mm septum, nose, lip, medusa and cheek piercings.

Retired: forehead microdermal, high nostrils, anti eyebrows, facial microdermals, anti tragus, labret, nipple.

Fair few tattoos including labyrinth theme sleeve, panserbjørn back piece and some forest folk.

Looking ahead to nostril punches, ear pointing, vertical bridge and a few others.

Senior Member beautiful-disaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thehorror View Post
    Home in bed with my dog. In a lot of pain but it's bearable. Apparently the first thing I said when I woke up was "they're gone!" And gone they are!

only piercing related hiccup was the nurse getting all cranky about my MD (surgeon calmed her down) and I have to take antibiotics because the doc didn't like the "white gooey milky stuff" in my nipples (better safe than sorry I guess)
    glad it went well and you got home nice and quickly nothing better than getting home to your own bed. Hope the healing process is quick for you
    What I have
    Left ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , daith , conch
    Right ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , tragus , scaffold , rook
    monroe
    tongue
    right nipple
    VCH
    Septum

an abundance of Inkies

Contemplating..

double nostrils, nipple (L), orbital, cleavage MD's, christina

call me Manda
    ^3^

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Happy healing, Cynthia!!
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Wooo well done! Do you feel lighter now?
    I'm so glad mine are the size they are, not too big and not too small, sometimes I do wish they were a bit bigger, but then I remember they already get in the way sometimes!
    Mikayla
    ​Piercings:
    Have: Left ear lobe 3x16g, Right ear lobe 3x16g,
    Right nostril x1, Belly, Both Nipples
    Want: Both ears - Triple Conch,
    Rook, Tragus, 3x Helix,
    Retired: Central Labret, Septum
    Tattoos:
    Have: Paw on left wrist with snowflake & dog's name & yob-yod underneath
    Phoenix on left forearm & Universe Horse right thigh piece
    Future: Top/rest of sleeve - to be designed

Well they're pretty bandaged and swollen so don't really know what they look like... But they're much smaller! I feel lighter... I look much more balanced now. I didn't realize how disproportioned I was! Definitely a difference.

Ive already switched to just Tylenol, no narcotics. It's been 9 hours since my last dose of codeine... In pain but it's totally bearable!
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

I hate working reception out of hours!
    Current: 25mm lobes, 3mm conch, tragus, 4mm septum, nose, lip, medusa and cheek piercings.

Retired: forehead microdermal, high nostrils, anti eyebrows, facial microdermals, anti tragus, labret, nipple.

Fair few tattoos including labyrinth theme sleeve, panserbjørn back piece and some forest folk.

Looking ahead to nostril punches, ear pointing, vertical bridge and a few others.

Done very little, woke up in loads of pain, ate food, took painkillers....now considering a swim.

*searches for motivation*
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

I should have started my presentation (which I will be presenting orally in Tuesday, but I have a meeting with the teacher tomorrow to make sure that I actually understand the text) today, but instead I spent the whole day curled up in bed because of period pains. Lah-vely.
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Cheeky friday evening pyometra :( so glad that shift is over! 1-9 is the worst!

By the looks of it, I'll be going back to university this year! I can't wait!
    Current:
    - Ear lobes x2 (right) and x1 (left)
    - Tunnel (left lobe) 10mm
    - Navel
    - Helix (right)
    - A half-rejected industrial (left)
    - Tragus (left)
    - Nostril (right)
    - Conch (right)
    - Nipple (left)

Pending:
    - Rooks (both), in the distant future