Page 52 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: RANDOMNESS: Talk about your day

third trip to the drs, I now have a hole in my ear drum. I just want to hear properly again!
    Current: 25mm lobes, 3mm conch, tragus, 4mm septum, nose, lip, medusa and cheek piercings.

Retired: forehead microdermal, high nostrils, anti eyebrows, facial microdermals, anti tragus, labret, nipple.

Fair few tattoos including labyrinth theme sleeve, panserbjørn back piece and some forest folk.

Looking ahead to nostril punches, ear pointing, vertical bridge and a few others.

Quote Originally Posted by rattigan View Post
    third trip to the drs, I now have a hole in my ear drum. I just want to hear properly again!
    Oh no! That's poopy, I hope you're feeling a lot better soon darling.

My day has been good, very surprised and impressed with the bf too haha!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Headed to surgeon to get my boobs cut off. Nervous, but excited! Wish me luck!
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Quote Originally Posted by Thehorror View Post
    Headed to surgeon to get my boobs cut off. Nervous, but excited! Wish me luck!
    Aww good luck, I hope it goes well for you, will be thinking of you!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Can he sew them onto me? Good luck!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Haha there really should be a boobsharing program... The "wealth disparity" is unreal
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Home in bed with my dog. In a lot of pain but it's bearable. Apparently the first thing I said when I woke up was "they're gone!" And gone they are!

only piercing related hiccup was the nurse getting all cranky about my MD (surgeon calmed her down) and I have to take antibiotics because the doc didn't like the "white gooey milky stuff" in my nipples (better safe than sorry I guess)
    Last edited by Thehorror; 05-20-2015 at 06:13 PM.

Home in bed with my dog. In a lot of pain but it's bearable. Apparently the first thing I said when I woke up was "they're gone!" And gone they are!

only piercing related hiccup was the nurse getting all cranky about my MD (surgeon calmed her down) and I have to take antibiotics because the doc didn't like the "white gooey milky stuff" in my nipples (better safe than sorry I guess)
    Aww glad it went ok, you make sure to rest loads!!

Yeah I actually impressed everyone with how well I did. I was only in recovery for an hour before they let me
    go, and I walked out!

Yeah I actually impressed everyone with how well I did. I was only in recovery for an hour before they let me
    go, and I walked out!
    Blimey!!! Go you!