Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: RANDOMNESS: Talk about your day

If you weren't so far away Katie, i'd be over like a shot . Sames Sarah, except I rarely eat it, because no-one else really likes it in this house. I'm the same with anything herby/garlicy though, cannot get enough of the stuff. Ahhh I skipped lunch so all this food talk is making me extra hungry!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I love soured cream and herby/garlicy stuff too! I swear I get dominos for their dips haha! I try not to keep it on or I eat it on everything and I eat unhealthily enough as it is!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

^Their dip is awesome though!!!! We picked up a salad dressing recently though, Herb & Garlic, it's low fat (we only picked it up cos their dressings were 50p!), but totally doesn't taste it, that I have been eating on near enough everything. Going to have some with my wedges tonight most likely!
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Ohh yum! I love nando's creamy salad dressing too <3

I've never had Nando's :P. I do loooooove dips and dressings apparently though, I've only really been eating them to go with salads but i'm converted .
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

it's sooo yummy! I love their chicken breast fillet but their veggie stuff is super nice too, nick loves the halloumi and portobello mushroom pita and the veggie burgers they have

I hate mushrooms, so one option's already out haha. We get Nando's sauces occasionally but I've never had a chance to try one!
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

Nick used to get it without the mushrooms but he's warming to them now!

I literally spent my whole day in bed with my laptop. Last night was really shitty.

I should eat something, I only had coffee and lemonade, thinking of making some fried onion-rings but I don't really have much of an appetite :/

26mm both lobes, 6mm second lobes, 6mm left inner conch, 8mm septum, 2.4mm inner labia, 1.6mm nipples, 1.2mm nostril
    18x18cm mandala scarification on thigh

tumblr

So, after all this fajita chat, we popped to my mum and dads and they were cooking fajitas! So we went to tesco and got stuff to make them and had em for tea