Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: RANDOMNESS: Talk about your day

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I saw that post too, stop with all the fajita-teasing people!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I don't think I've ever had a proper fajita :P! Ah well, sticking with the food theme, wedges, Quorn bites and peas & sweetcorn (cos we're all out of salad) for tea .
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Fajitas are my favourite meal pretty much. I could easily eat them without meat too but Jo needs them to have chicken in lol. She doesn't see the point without. But I just love the peppers and onions in the flavouring with the cheese and sour cream! Oh God I might have to make them for tea tomorrow or Wednesday!!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

:o quorn fajitas are the best Sophie! Think we're having salmon and veggies for dinner tonight

Senior Member quotidianaubergine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    Had 5 different herds of cows walk out in front of my car today whilst driving through the new forest. They're worse than the horses as they are so dim 'Oh a big moving object il just walk straight in front of that' but better than all the cycle rally's happening atm. They annoy me soooo much
    Haha that is brilliantly comical. Great images conjured!
    currently: 1st lobes, 2nd lobes, nostril

retired: 1.6mm lobes, 6mm lobes, snug, 2 x helix, septum, 2 x nostril, 5mm lobes, labret, 8mm lobes, left tragus, right conch, right double forward helix

Well ladies, if i'm going to be convinced, someone needs to make me fajitas! Peppers and sour cream are two of my favourite things though, so maybe there's hope!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

My favourite Mexican restaurant in the world is all the way over in Krakow.. everything that comes out of there is magical.

I've spent my day playing Sims hah.. decorating houses is tedious.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Senior Member quotidianaubergine's Avatar

Fajitas are my favourite! I want them but I've already bought my dinner ingredients for today! Nooooo!!!

You all enjoy your fajitas - stuff them like there's no tomorrow!
    currently: 1st lobes, 2nd lobes, nostril

retired: 1.6mm lobes, 6mm lobes, snug, 2 x helix, septum, 2 x nostril, 5mm lobes, labret, 8mm lobes, left tragus, right conch, right double forward helix

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Well ladies, if i'm going to be convinced, someone needs to make me fajitas! Peppers and sour cream are two of my favourite things though, so maybe there's hope!
    Fiiiiine, dinners at 7, bring some soured cream though cause we're out

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    I ADOOOORREEE sour cream! It's my favourite! I eat it on burgers, chips, wedges, pizzas! I'll pretty much put it on anything. Even when things aren't hot I'll use it because I just love the taste
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."