Page 1 of 70 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: RANDOMNESS: Talk about your day

Talking RANDOMNESS: Talk about your day

This is a continuation of the old thread as it often struggles to open for many with it having 15000+ pages.

So. Yeah. Talk about your day!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Aww RIP old thread!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I like that this thread now has a smiley face, the angry one just made me think everyone was going to complain in there :P
    Georgie
    Stretched ears, 9 piercings, 2 tattoos.
    facebook

tumblr
    portfolio

nosce te ipsum.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    Aww RIP old thread!
    Aww she was getting old though haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Geeorgie View Post
    I like that this thread now has a smiley face, the angry one just made me think everyone was going to complain in there :P
    Yeah I thought it was best to change it
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Yeah, I always wondered why it was a grumpy thread!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I went out for the first time today since my skydive and I can't look at the sky in the same way.

... random?
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

I got really confused for a second when I saw that the old thread had been locked... was honestly like woah what drama did I miss? Until I read the last post in the old thread
    anyway my day has been fantastic *sarcasm alert* I spent the whole day pulling out shoes for 4 different stock moves on my own and on top of that I still managed to take in more money than everyone else in the shop I feel like I haven't sat down at all today. really hoping I get the receptionist job I've applied for because I cannot carry on working there I constantly feel like all the work I do goes unappreciated and it's really getting me down to the point where I'm starting to dread going to work each morning. On top of all that my hours are getting cut so I need a new job any way just to be able to pay the bills. There's been times where I've been this close to breaking down at work cause I just can't do it any more. I'm sick and tired of slogging my guts out and only just getting enough money to cover the bills and barely having anything left at the end of each month, I hate feeling like I constantly having to justify myself when I spend money on myself that's not paying necessities and I can't save up for anything cause there's something always something that comes up that I need money for
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

Aww rip old thread!

Going on holiday today
    Emzii

current:
    lobes x 2 each (1 x 4mm)
    tongue
    Navel
    Outer Conch
    Septum

retired:
    scaffold
    8mm lobe
    sternum md
    left labret
    navel
    stomach surface x2
    Nostril x2
    right labret

tattoos:
    several! ask me..

Oooh, a fresh new thread lovely.

This morning I have fed the cats, slobbed around for a bit, had a shower, made a coffee, and disposed of a small furry maggot-ridden corpse.
    Hopefully the front room will stop stinking soon.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Had 5 different herds of cows walk out in front of my car today whilst driving through the new forest. They're worse than the horses as they are so dim 'Oh a big moving object il just walk straight in front of that' but better than all the cycle rally's happening atm. They annoy me soooo much

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Page 1 of 70 123456789101151 ... LastLast