Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you never leave the house without?

Default What do you never leave the house without?

Something Soph just said in the useless piercing thread got me thinking about what I never leave the house without, and what other people see as necessary to always have on them and why!?
    Obviously I'm not talking if you just nip 5 minutes to the local shops, or pop to the car,.. but when you leave for a period of time, in bags or pockets! ^_^

I never leave without:

An umbrella; I swear Bath is the wettest City I've ever been too/lived in,.. won't be caught without one even if the forecast is sun - it can always double up as a parasol!

Ibuprofen; Tension headache and migraine sufferer

Few cotton buds: Only since having my tragus pierced - to relieve the terrible sudden itching that can come on haha.
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Money, cards, lip balm, that's about it, I'm boring haha!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Purse, phone, vaseline/lip stuff, keys, sunglasses atm, insulin&glucose tabs (if I'm with nick, I usually have something sugary in my bag at all times), some random first aid stuff and usually about 10 old receipts I don't need! My bags almost always full of a load of stuff I don't need!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Keys, ibuprofen (I get awful headaches so i've nearly always got it on me), lip stuff, purse, tissues (prone to hayfever and colds, and force of habit from when I used to get nosebleeds), gum, bobby pins (I find them EVERYWHERE).
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

the random crap in my bag includes:

emergency skittles, straw (as in the drinking kind, not hay... I'm not that weird :P), toothbrush (considering how often I just randomly stay out, it's VERY useful), phone, USB phone charger, some form of drink, ibuprofen - after my anti-tragus I MUST have some at all times, wok on menu (and chopsticks) and a bottle opener...

all of it's useful :L
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Carmex (or some other variation of lip balm). It's the only thing I have one of in every bag I own!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Keys, phone, my id, ciggies, lighter, money... that's about it
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    - Tattoo of a fantasy style sword on my calf
    - Raven perched on pocket watch tattoo on my right arm
    - Evil skeletal jester on the other calf
    Here's to love, the sickness
    The great martyr of the soul
    Here's to life, the vice
    The great herald of misery

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

house keys, tobacco, mascara, lipbalm/lippy, phone, money, my laptop (unless I'm leaving the house to go to work obviously) some form of ID, a notebook and pen
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

I just saw pockets as well. Haha, normally a lighter, and sometimes cigarettes, carrier bags and dog treats (doesn't matter which coat I take, if it has pockets, I always find those two things). I only ever take my phone if i'm expecting news, or am in the middle of a conversation with someone, I never take it when walking the dogs, normally only when meeting someone.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Keys.

My keys are the only things I never leave the house without. Not even into the garden, or out somewhere with bf (when he has his keys).

I've had to let in too many locked-out people, or had to wait in the porch for someone with a key when I was wee.
    Maybe it stems from the time when I was really wee and my mum went out the back to hang up a washing, leaving something cooking on the hob, and forgot to snib the yale lock on the back door. I was the only person in so she had to tell me (through the door) to fetch a stool to stand on and turn the knob on the lock to let her in. Whilst trying to sound calm about the fact that her youngest child was accidentally locked in the house alone with a pot of boiling whatever.
    One of my earliest memories, that.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast