Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Room 101

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Room 101

What would you like to see the back of? Banned, gone forever?

Omit the obvious (war, famine, murder etc) think more lighthearted.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Those holes you get when cooking pancakes! I hate them lol, they make me feel weird and then I can't eat the pancake!

I'm not sure how well I've explained this lol. The pancakes get bubbles in and the bubbles burst creating the little weird holes!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Cleavage crumbs!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Cleavage crumbs!

Yes!

The fact that you can't create new threads here without making five posts first. I just want to ask a question in "New to piercing". :(

the fact that my phone keyboard is hard to type with. I know I should just wait until I'm at my computer, but I have nothing else to do on the busride home from work.

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    Unwanted body hair, and therefore the need to pluck/shave/wax/epilate/etc etc
    society's requirement that women have to have shaven legs. I loathe shaving, but ever since puberty I've basically had it drilled into me that having hairy legs in public borders on obscene. I wish I could get over this stupid brainwashing.

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Cleavage crumbs!
    I call those "snacks for later". ;-)

(great, my first three posts and already I've discussed my leg hair and eating things I've found in my bra. Stay classy, Wuss.)
    Last edited by Boo; 09-13-2013 at 10:34 PM. Reason: merged 3 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda the Wuss View Post
    The fact that you can't create new threads here without making five posts first. I just want to ask a question in "New to piercing". :(
    Post in the Ask a Professional thread if you have a question?

The 5 post rule is so we don't have a forum full of spam.

Cat sick at 4am ><
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Work!!!
    Hi, Call me Rob.

Current:
    Nothing.
    Retired: Hafada 3, Tounge, Nipple (Left), Surface (Right Wrist) & Navel x2, PA. Horizontal Nipples 2mm.
    Wish List: Vertical Nipples 2mm, Ampallang.
    Ink: Scorpion left shoulder & dream catcher left arm.

I Like Being Shiny

Microsoft Windows. And the infernal combustion engine

those dangly spider/harvestman things which dont look like anything but a few hairs connected to a dot. I wouldn't mind so much but they dont even have the decency to hide up like normal spiders do, they just hang menacingly in the corner.

toe cleavage. I'm fine with open toed shoes but when the toe bit is really shallow you just see the bit where your toes start..cringe
    I'm Lucy, nice to meet you!

Have:
    Piercings: Tongue, right conch, left daith, 1st and 2nd lobes (14g), central low labret
    Tattoo: Inner forearm abstract geometric
    Want:
    Second conch in right ear
    Tattoo by Noon
    Retired Nostril, helix, auricle

"He hoped and prayed that there wasn’t an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn’t an afterlife"

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast