Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Room 101

Quote Originally Posted by phillipalouise View Post
    I might be on my own with this one, but Frankie Boyle. I cannot stand him.
    I'm with you on this, he went from being an edgy comedian to downright vile.

Quote Originally Posted by Michi_2711 View Post
    All of those shows like Jersey Shore, Geordie Shore, Clifton Shore (South African version), The Valleys.
    Jerseylicious, Kardashians, and the like.
    Any "Real Housewives" shows.

No offence to anyone that watches/enjoys these shows, but I just feel like I really don't need to see how teenagers act on holiday. Or how rich ladies have catfights.
    I'm with you 100% wish there were better things on TV!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I absolutely cannot stand Frankie Boyle. Or Jeremy Clarkson. So I'd be quite happy getting rid of both of them please!
    Also rubbish delivery companies. My next day delivery package from amazon was due yesterday and they didn't even TRY to deliver it, God only knows if it'll turn up today either.
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Everytime I watch tv I just end up feeling sad. Good shows are so few and far between. It's one of the main reasons I only catch-up on specific shows online, or occasionally watch films.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Everytime I watch tv I just end up feeling sad. Good shows are so few and far between. It's one of the main reasons I only catch-up on specific shows online, or occasionally watch films.
    Tbh we don't really watch TV everything is catch up or films now. I used to get loads of channels on Virgin and have gone from that to Freeview channels only to putting the V+ box in storage and using a TV tuner. We use our home media server for watching things now. TV is just crap 90% of the time.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

People making noise when they chew :p

Three of my colleagues. They can be let out once the secondment is chosen.
    If animals weren't meant to be eaten then they wouldn't be made of food.

Lifting big, getting bigger.

No use for an imaginary friend.

people who chew loudly or with their mouths open. send them there please

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

The fact that you can't create new threads here without making five posts first. I just want to ask a question in "New to piercing". :(

the fact that my phone keyboard is hard to type with. I know I should just wait until I'm at my computer, but I have nothing else to do on the busride home from work.

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    Unwanted body hair, and therefore the need to pluck/shave/wax/epilate/etc etc
    society's requirement that women have to have shaven legs. I loathe shaving, but ever since puberty I've basically had it drilled into me that having hairy legs in public borders on obscene. I wish I could get over this stupid brainwashing.

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Cleavage crumbs!
    I call those "snacks for later". ;-)

(great, my first three posts and already I've discussed my leg hair and eating things I've found in my bra. Stay classy, Wuss.)
    Last edited by Boo; 09-13-2013 at 10:34 PM. Reason: merged 3 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda the Wuss View Post
    The fact that you can't create new threads here without making five posts first. I just want to ask a question in "New to piercing". :(
    Post in the Ask a Professional thread if you have a question?

The 5 post rule is so we don't have a forum full of spam.

Doesn't it result in people spamming five times to create threads, though? (sorry about the three posts in a row earlier, by the way)

it's not really a question aimed at professionals; I'm more interested in what average people have to say.

(And here is my bus stop. I'll post later.)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast