Page 1 of 249 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the last thing you bought?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Default What was the last thing you bought?

I love reading about what other people have been buying, so I figured I'd make a thread to stalk all your shopping

(plus I've been on a shopping spree lately and want to spam y'all with pics)

So, in the past couple of days I've bought..

And obviously, cause I've bought my summer wardrobe it's rainy and gross today! Sorry!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Yup it's all your fault haha!

Here's what I have bought recently:

Oh and some tea tree oil, a padlock and a pair of wooden hoochy hoops which I can't post a pic of as the only one is from the seller on JE and you can't use their pics.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I bought GOSH Holographic and Color Club Revvolution from Hazel (which both arrived this morning ), a septum pincher also from Hazel. Some brown eyeshadows and a new doughnut for my hair
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

LOVE the playsuit Hazel!

I haven't bought any clothes recently

But I did get this through the post today.. just some light reading in preparation for the philosophy part of my degree. I love books!

[IMG][/IMG]
    I'm Lucy, nice to meet you!

Have:
    Piercings: Tongue, right conch, left daith, 1st and 2nd lobes (14g), central low labret
    Tattoo: Inner forearm abstract geometric
    Want:
    Second conch in right ear
    Tattoo by Noon
    Retired Nostril, helix, auricle

"He hoped and prayed that there wasn’t an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn’t an afterlife"

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    I bought GOSH Holographic and Color Club Revvolution from Hazel (which both arrived this morning ), a septum pincher also from Hazel. Some brown eyeshadows and a new doughnut for my hair
    Yay glad they arrived, pincher should be there tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ford Prefect View Post
    LOVE the playsuit Hazel!

I haven't bought any clothes recently

But I did get this through the post today.. just some light reading in preparation for the philosophy part of my degree. I love books!

[IMG][/IMG]

Thanks! That book looks awesome!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

A pint.
    ... oh no wait. A train ticket to get home after having pints.

So interesting compared to all the pretty frocks and things. :P
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyx View Post
    A pint.
    ... oh no wait. A train ticket to get home after having pints.

So interesting compared to all the pretty frocks and things. :P
    Ah well yeah, the absolute last thing I bought was gas and electric and before that a load of groceries...but I posted the interesting stuffs ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Ah well yeah, the absolute last thing I bought was gas and electric and before that a load of groceries...but I posted the interesting stuffs ^_^
    If we're talking interesting... Baileys flavoured Ice cream by Haagen Das. That was.... interesting indeed. xD
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

Hotel Chocolat Caramel Drops A post uni-assessment treat; usually it's a pint and a cig at the Star of Kings, so this is maybe sliiiiightly healthier. Slightly!
    twitter/ bookfail I'm Katie.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Oh mines also includes some directions lilac, directions silver (I'm nearly there Katie!!!!) and some cream cheese from Lidl. Classy bird!

Next up will be the extravagances of an electric top-up (I HATE this payg meter SO expensive) and food shopping, cause we have like nothing in atm!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!