Page 70 of 250 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980120170 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the last thing you bought?

I used to 'borrow' e-cigs for the night at work, from a DJ friend, I really liked them actually. I don't think I smoke enough to need to quit really, but since they're so much better for you/you can smoke indoors in the warmth, it wouldn't hurt!
    I do quite like the red ones, yeah. I can see this being a slightly expensive habit lol!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Haha my cigarette budget was between 150 and 180 a month.

My e-cig budget is between 30 and 50 a month and I'm a heavy user.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Oh I know it's still going to be cheaper, and it's not like it'll be heavy use. I just meant i'll want to try all the flavours ^_^
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Oh haha yeah! I haven't tried a huge amount cause I'm scared of not liking it and being stuck with it xD
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Bread and milk, how exciting!
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

Ice cream, winter cider and a gorgeous sky blue dog coat for Chebby. He's gonna look smart . . till he sees mud, or water.
    Oh, and little miss pants.
    Last edited by soph_17; 11-15-2013 at 07:10 PM.
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

More plugs... oops.
    6/7mm lobes, 2mm second lobe (left), 1.2mm forward helix (right)

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." ~ William Ernest Henley, 'Invictus'

bleach and hair dye ^.^

Bye bye faded pink - OHAI THERE RED :3
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Sinus pain relief tablets, how exciting! Although for no known reason, the lady serving me in Boots gave me 10% discount without any explanation? Maybe I looked particularly pitiful?!

A cup of cherry yoghurt and a can of beer. It's what's for dinner.
    (along with some oatmeal though)

26mm both lobes, 6mm second lobes, 6mm left inner conch, 8mm septum, 2.4mm inner labia, 1.6mm nipples, 1.2mm nostril
    18x18cm mandala scarification on thigh

tumblr