Page 250 of 250 FirstFirst ... 150200240241242243244245246247248249250
Results 2,491 to 2,498 of 2498

Thread: What was the last thing you bought?

Some brand new Opal Labret threadless push in type of Jewellery. I have been wanting to do this for a quite a while. It was worth the wait!
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow.

Retired - Right Eyebrow but, re-pierced next to the retired one.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    Some brand new Opal Labret threadless push in type of Jewellery. I have been wanting to do this for a quite a while. It was worth the wait!
    They sound nice Mazzy...Will you be posting some pics on the Jewellery Show Off thread?
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 12g (2mm) segment in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by TikiMan View Post
    They sound nice Mazzy...Will you be posting some pics on the Jewellery Show Off thread?
    Yes, I will do when my new Daith's Opals arrive and are fitted.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    Yes, I will do when my new Daith's Opals arrive and are fitted.
    Where are you FINDING these man. I can't find anything but a basic silver with opals, no black and usually stanless steel -_-
    Right Ear : Triple helix (2/28/19) and lobe (1993)
    Left Ear : Lobe (1993)

Face : Septum (3/25/16)
    Body : Horizontal nipples (3/16/19)

Planned : Left triple helix, Second lobe on both ears, VCH, Possible paw print, Possible tongue

Quote Originally Posted by Dragooness View Post
    Where are you FINDING these man. I can't find anything but a basic silver with opals, no black and usually stanless steel -_-
    Ask your piercer to order them in for you? Companies like Industrial Strength, Anatometal and Neometal all make high-quality jewellery in a wide range of synthetic opals.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

My peircer can't seem to order... Things. I'm just out of luck it seems.
    Right Ear : Triple helix (2/28/19) and lobe (1993)
    Left Ear : Lobe (1993)

Face : Septum (3/25/16)
    Body : Horizontal nipples (3/16/19)

Planned : Left triple helix, Second lobe on both ears, VCH, Possible paw print, Possible tongue

My peircer can't seem to order... Things. I'm just out of luck it seems.
    Do you live anywhere near an APP registered piercer? Or any other piercer for that matter?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Dragooness - if you are still unable to find any please send me a private message as we are not allowed to post links etc.. on here. The Invictus range (all Labret posts) are the main Opal's I bought. The web-sites are from the U.K. but, the one I used can post abroad. My Daith's (CBR's) my piercer is getting them for me. (I know the web-site where they came from though if you needed the web address).

Your piercer maybe of much better help and will be able to get them in for you.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 04-17-2019 at 09:08 AM.

Quite a few Tattoo's.