Thread: What was the last thing you bought?

  1. #2261
    Senior Member Mole90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct-2015
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brixtonbruxelles View Post
    I feel your pain! I am addicted to buying glasses though, partly because I trash so many pairs by falling asleep in them.
    Only reason I got new pairs was because the arm snapped off my last pair as I took them off my face.

  2. #2262
    Senior Member Woooooody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct-2015
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mole90 View Post
    Only reason I got new pairs was because the arm snapped off my last pair as I took them off my face.
    I'm now assuming you took them off in a super dramatic fashion!
    Current: lobe x8, helix x5, tragus x2, rook, lower lip, tongue, horizontal eyebrow, navel x4, VCH, right nipple, left nostril
    Retired: lobe x2, nipple x5.
    Want: second nipple and whatever else takes my fancy!

  3. #2263
    Awesome Admin Boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb-2010
    Location
    Bolton, Lancs
    Posts
    33,064

    Default

    I must be unusual, 20 years of glasses wearing and never broke a pair yet!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<



  4. #2264
    Senior Member Mole90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct-2015
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Woooooody View Post
    I'm now assuming you took them off in a super dramatic fashion!
    I wish it was that cool. Just casually took them off and proceeded to watch one of the arms fall off.

    I've lost two pairs of previous glasses while on nights out....

  5. #2265
    Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar
    Join Date
    May-2011
    Location
    Patra, Greece
    Posts
    1,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mole90 View Post
    I wish it was that cool. Just casually took them off and proceeded to watch one of the arms fall off.

    I've lost two pairs of previous glasses while on nights out....
    Hey, it happens to the best of us!
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

    RIP: right nostril, navel

    Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

    Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

  6. #2266
    Senior Member MxSherwood89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug-2011
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    3,010

    Default

    Adorable owl print dress and some biker boots.

    Who needs money?
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

    Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

  7. #2267
    Senior Member sparklyweirdo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct-2012
    Location
    Aberdeenshire, UK
    Posts
    430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
    Adorable owl print dress and some biker boots.

    Who needs money?

    Owl print dress you say? where from? haha :P







  8. #2268
    Senior Member MxSherwood89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug-2011
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    3,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sparklyweirdo View Post
    Owl print dress you say? where from? haha :P
    Ebay There's so many cute ones, finally settled on this one!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

    Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

  9. #2269
    Senior Member catface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan-2012
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    5,937

    Default

    Ahhhhh I love the owl print dress!
    I just had an email saying my Harry Potter colouring book is being delivered today!
    Sarah


    "Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."






  10. #2270
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov-2015
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Plasters, dry shampoo, and nail clippers

    The last significant purchase was my nipple piercings though!
    Sophie
    Current: 5x lobe, helix, conch, rook, tragus, 2x nipple
    Want: daith, 2x helix, 2x outer conch, VCH?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •