Thread: What was the last thing you bought?

Owl hand puppet for niece's birthday... I want it
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Lots of easy to cook food/ready meals. Bf is going away for a few days and I have tons to do, some wedding bits, things with my son when he's back off holiday, work on some new promotions for my business, clean the bathroom, sort out finances and planning for going to France in October, some more planning for my son for when he starts secondary, redesigning my sons room and probably a load of stuff I can't remember.

Oh and I can barely walk by the end of most days after having an accident...arrrrgh! Frustrating!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

My lovely's going to work away again soon, he keeps saying he wants a new mp3 player (I kinda stole his after mine went for a spin in the washing machine!) so I bought him a new one for the trip, he just doesn't know it yet...
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

A mountain of shawarma and meze delivered to the flat, a new cage for Hets, my new OU module, some new jeans
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

A diaphonized mouse from odditiesstore

Lush self preserving Dream Cream.

I don't know how they do it, I swear there is some magic involved, but it's incredible how well this works. It just stops my skin from itching straight away, it doesn't take away all of the heat but it takes away the itch and lets my skin cool down. I'm probably going to decant some so I can have some on me at all times because it's an absolute god send.

Wish I liked the smell more though :(
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

MooGoo organic sulphur cream, MooGoo deoderent cream and MooGoo scalp cream (can be used on ears, eyelids, neck etc). Lush Comforter shower cream, Lush Let the Good Times Roll cleanser. I wanted to order loads more from Lush like face creams etc but it's so expensive, plus I can use the MooGoo sulphur cream on my face anyhoo ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

A retro calculator. I wanted one in University - and I can now finally afford one

A bagful of essential oil! There was a sale I use grapefruit oil when I'm sleepy, a special blend of peppermint/lavender for headaches, patchouli in my car (eases anxiety/depression), and tea tree oil for my double helix.

Some people tell me that essential oil is nothing but hooey, but I disagree entirely! Even if it doesn't medically make my headache go away, the smell sure makes me happier ^^

Yesterday I decided to spend my birthday money. I had decided to split it and spend half at the tea shop and half on something else but I struggle to resist all the pretty things in there at the best of times!

Firstly I bought this; it's a traditional yerba mate gourd (it is literally a hollowed out gourd) and a bombilla (the metal straw). I had intedned to buy some yerba to drink from it but completely forgot, so I can't even use it, heh. I've only had yerba once before; I seem to remember it being really bitter but I couldn't not have the gourd. I collect tea paraphernalia; I already have several Japanese tea sets, including a matchi ceremonial set, so, you know. I really wanted the gourd, whether it gets used or not (if all else fails I'll just drink black tea from it).

Secondly, I bought this glass tea set. I saw it and fell in love instantly. Further more, it was half price, down from 70! I had just enough money left over after buying the gourd to afford this set. Came with the jug and two cups/bowls, as well as the tea pot. I genuinely hadn't intended to buy another tea set, but it's beautiful, I love it. I've been using it all day. I'm lucky that my boyfriend doesn't mind that I'm slowly filling the house up with tea pots! (I'm thinking of having a shelf put up in the kitchen to display them all on, but I'm terrified it'll fall down and break them all...)

Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos