Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What modification would you have....

Default What modification would you have....

...if nothing was an issue. Like:

Looks
    Others views
    Work/career
    Pain
    Permanency (ie it could be reversed)
    Anatomy
    Parents
    And so on...
    Last edited by Boo; 06-11-2013 at 04:59 PM.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I'd get my throat, neck and hands tattooed in an instant if I thought it wouldn't affect a career, I'd have my ears scalpelled and pointed if pain/permanency wasn't an issue and would aim for a high body % covering of tats if it wasn't for work again
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

dpack_1

I want my tongue split, but like my tongue piercing.

I think I'd have my tongue split and my ears pointed and possibly go for a suspension as well. What stops me with the tongue is the permanency, the ears I'm not sure but I kinda like my ear piercings in that area and suspension I don't know anyone well enough to trust and I'm sure I'm just too heavy for it, never seen bigger people doing it haha!

I will get my hands/fingers/palms tattooed at some point and maybe my neck, just mainly money and slightly career that stops me atm but not in a big way ^_^

And I want a christina but cba healing it, a vch but I don't want it feeling like it's in way like my last one did and a triangle but I can't cos I'm not suited.

There's probably more...
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I would love to get cheeks but work would be crazy and I don't think I could be bothered with the healing. I'd absolutely love my chest tattooed but again, work wouldn't be happy and I'm scared of the potential pain.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    I'd absolutely love my chest tattooed but again, work wouldn't be happy and I'm scared of the potential pain.
    How would work know? Is your uniform low cut? Or would you want it tattooed high up?

dpack_1

Not to offend anyone, but what's the appeal with neck / hand tattoos?

I mean i've a couple pieces on my thumbs, and clearly have no issue in getting visible tattoos now, but i've got huge plans for my legs, arms, torso first that i've no desire to get those highly visible places done for a looooong time yet.

We get people come in all the time with literally no tattoos but want giant neck pieces or their knuckles done and don't understand when we tell them we're not prepared to do it until they have a fair amount of coverage on the rest of their body first.

Quote Originally Posted by dpack_1 View Post
    Not to offend anyone, but what's the appeal with neck / hand tattoos?
    My dad had his hands/fingers tattooed as did one of my uncles and plenty of their friends so I guess since the 70's I've always liked them and after being a little older the desire to also have some has never gone away even after all this time.

Neck not too sure except I could extend existing work on the top of my shoulders/side of my head/neck into it already, it's a doubtful one but in the sense of "what would you have if you could have anything" it would be interesting to see what it would look like and what designs could be incorporated. I have it in my mind that I'd probably wait until I'm in my 40's or 50's to get hands fully done though, that's the plan anyway. I have several hours planned for elsewhere in the meantime

What is classed as a fair amount of coverage out of interest? Would it be amount covered as in percentage covered or certain areas or hours of work done etc?

It's something I've mentioned to my artist but as I told her it would probably be another 10-15 years yet.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I love the way they look! When I say I'd get them done in an instant I more mean I'd actually start considering ideas for them; I refuse to fall in love with a tattoo I can't get!
    And obviously with them being so visible I'd probably sit on the designs a couple - 5 years or so before getting them done.

If that makes sense?
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    I love the way they look!
    I reckon that's how it is for most people tbh, I always liked how they looked and so want that on me as well.

Modifications don't have some deep spiritual meaning for me or anything. Bit like clothes, if I like it, I'll buy it and I'll wear it!

Simples

Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast