Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: What modification would you have....

I wouldn't mind pearling if I knew somewhere to get it done and get the wife to agree
    Hi, Call me Rob.

Current:
    Nothing.
    Retired: Hafada 3, Tounge, Nipple (Left), Surface (Right Wrist) & Navel x2, PA. Horizontal Nipples 2mm.
    Wish List: Vertical Nipples 2mm, Ampallang.
    Ink: Scorpion left shoulder & dream catcher left arm.

I Like Being Shiny

I had no idea you could be allergic to ink until after I got my second tattoo- first one was quite small - so had no problems. Second one healed fine, but gets itchy as hell on and off - and I've had it a year and a half :( I'm allergic to nickel thankfully not super allergic thou!
    Have: Both lobes x 1 ~ Left & Right Tragus ~ Both Nostrils ~ Right Inner & Outer Conch ~ Right Helix ~ Tongue (2012)

Want:
    Second Lobes ~ Left Daith ~ Second Left Nostril ~ Philtrum ~ Left Triple Forward Helix

Retired:
    Right Helix ~ Tongue ~ Right Lobe x 2 ~ Left Lobe x 3

Tattoos
    : 1 wrist, 1 upper back ~ More to come

Quote Originally Posted by Starry-night View Post
    Oh, how come? I think I'm well suited cos my skin is milky white and I also have dark hair.
    Pale hair, see through hairs on my legs which is where I'd ideally want it, very fair pits as well so nothing for the laser to focus on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigspanners View Post
    I wouldn't mind pearling if I knew somewhere to get it done and get the wife to agree
    As far as I know your best bet is Quentin @ Kalima Emporium in Worthing.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I would like a nose job but know I would never go through with it. I was never bothered about it when I was younger but I hate it now!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

ugh i'd kill for nipple piercings and it's not a societal thing my nipples just aren't right for a piercing :,(
    ahh i'd also get a rook i'm scared of pain/swelling/keloids as i'm susceptible to the last two..... grrargh. also i WOULD have gotten my other nostril pierced today if i weren't broke... my card got declined at the shop, i was very upset
    3x lobe, 1x tragus, 1x nostril, 1x forward helix
    crescent moon tattoo between my index and middle right fingers
    symbol of venus on left middle finger
    (◡‿◡✿)

Ooo I like this thread. Though most of mine are money related right now, and I'm okay with that. I'd rather wait and end up with quality than rush it.

If I were a rich [wo]man:
    * Finish my sleeve. It only needs 2-4ish more sessions but that could happen a lot sooner if I had more income.
    * Little bit of scalping/stretching. Though what really stopping me from doing it now is $$ for an awesome collection.
    * Conch punch

Once I loose rest of the weight (~2/3 there ) & have $$
    * Tattoo my stomach/sides. So much unused skin (& stretch marks) to cover!
    * Madison microdermal - can't friggen wait to have defined collarbones to highlight.
    * Tighten any still wobbly bits

General body
    * lasik
    * laser hair removal
    Piercings: 9/16" & 6g lobes | 8g septum | some others
    Other: 1 cutting | some tattoos

If high pain wasn't a factor, then I would definitely have my left nostril pierced (though I'm worried it wouldn't be inline with my other one and then I'd be all grr and pi$$ed), and my nips pierced.

I would definitely have my VCH done (I passed the cottonbud test), but...I have so many stretch marks from previous medication, and I haven't been like nakey infront of anyone in years...

6/8mm outer conch punch and a scaffold (though I don't know if I'm suitable), and I haven't got room for both, unless I retire something to make room. But I don't wanna... :(

A Corset Piercing - If only they could invent some kind of jewellery so they'd be permanent, or our bodies evolved a bit in some way. Lol.

Forgot nape. Haven't decided on what method yet, but I've wanted mine done for years.

Sooo many tattoos planned, but not enough money, or awesome enough art skills to design them how I want them; let alone enough quiet time to draw.

Non painful permanent hair removal would be awesome!!! I have dark hair, so it's obvious if I need shaving anywhere straight away. Plus I get hair in stupid places.

I'd love laser eye surgery, if money wasn't an issue and I was suitable. No opticians ever suggest contacts when I enquire about them, and I'm not exactly really pretty, so I know I look worse without glasses.

I'd like my ears fixed. I have severe tinnitus 24/7 and moderate hearing loss, but I can't afford hearing aids (being a single parent and having to pay for my teen to go back to school in September with my next loan), and there's over a year wait and crap hearing aids if I go a different route. Same with my teeth. My Crohns has killed them and I've been on the waiting list years to get numerous extractions, then I dunno how much I'd have to pay for the next step.

And on that note, (intensive internal body modification. lol) I'd like to at least have frequent periods of time, longer than two days, where my asthma, anaemia, or Crohns meds work without making me feel like I wanna throw up constantly; at least so I can exercise to tone up without feeling like I'm dying after dancing to two songs! Not asking for any miracle cures, but being able to get my skinny body back and actually leave the house for more than one day a week to do stuff with my son and doggie would be nice.

Wow, I'm a greedy beotch!
    Last edited by RedBullBabe; 06-15-2013 at 09:53 PM.
    ------
    Current: 6xpinna (2mm L&R/2x1.2mm L 2x1.6mm R), 2xauricle (1.6/2mm R), 3rd lobes (2mm), nostril (2mm R), navel (1.6mm), inv. navel (1.6mm), tongue (1.6mm), eyebrow (1.2mm R), 1st lobes (10mm), tragus (1.2mm L), septum (3.5mm).

Future: Eyebrow (L), 1st lobes (1/2"), scaffold (L), nape, nips, nostril (L), outer conch punch (6/8mm), VCH.

Retired: Navel (1.6mm L/R) 8/1/14&2012, Misplaced 2nd lobe (1.2mm R) 10/3/13, 2nd lobes (1.6mm L&R) 11/9/13.

Tattoos: 4.

I would get lower lip piercing as i am not allowed to get it due to working in a shop and deals with customers.
    I would get my eyeball more central as it doesnt look straight at you, it look off to your side, (a birth thing)
    If there was a cure to make me not be deaf anymore , i would take it. Life as a deaf person can be hard at times.

I would love a chest implant, but my significant other is not in love with idea and I am ok with not having it. I have plans to someday cover my left arm but as of right now funds are low and I work in a childrens store so I am not entirely sure how they would feel about that. Laser hair removal would be nice but I don't have to shave but like every 3 days. And if it could just happen I would be a little smaller than what I am and would also like to give someone some of my boobs who doesn't have much but would like some.

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    As far as I know your best bet is Quentin @ Kalima Emporium in Worthing.
    Just got to convince the wife now
    Hi, Call me Rob.

Current:
    Nothing.
    Retired: Hafada 3, Tounge, Nipple (Left), Surface (Right Wrist) & Navel x2, PA. Horizontal Nipples 2mm.
    Wish List: Vertical Nipples 2mm, Ampallang.
    Ink: Scorpion left shoulder & dream catcher left arm.

I Like Being Shiny