Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Medusa Tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by Emzyminx View Post
    how have i only just seen this! that looks amazing hun x
    Thanks!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Just looked on Otzi's FB and it says the following which makes little sense as that's 4 days so you'd be better off asking and seeing if she's booked up yet:

Our Guest Artist Rose Price, she will be with us for 5 days in August. 12th to 15th. Book in while you can... Amazing

thanks Hazel unfortunately there's no point in me asking as I know I wouldn't be able to get the time off work :( will just have to email her and arrange a session closer to the end of the year
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by misstress_malice_mizer View Post
    thanks Hazel unfortunately there's no point in me asking as I know I wouldn't be able to get the time off work :( will just have to email her and arrange a session closer to the end of the year
    Aww shame, hope you can get in before the year is out. Her weekends book up extremely fast, when I enquired for this tattoo in February she was up to August for sat/sun I think! And I got her nearest non weekend date which was the end of May so at least a 3-4 months wait for weekdays and maybe up to 6 months for a weekend. Worth the wait though ^_^

Medusa is doing well, she flaked quite a bit but only lightly after 3 days or so, switched to Palmers cocoa butter cream and she's been fine. No scabbing or anything as such, mainly settled now, just a bit dry in places so am moisturising a couple of times a day. Have kept showers quick and she's not been soaked in a bath or anything.
    Last edited by Boo; 06-12-2013 at 11:12 PM.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

super late response i know....but im new so it is what it is!!

that tattoo is stunning!! makes me even more excited to get mine (still looking for the right shop here in the US)!!

Thanks.shes still looking great too

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345