Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Philtrum/ Medusa.

Default Philtrum/ Medusa.

So finally after months of not being able to decide on what upper lip piercing I wanted I finally decided. I went to hex in blackburn for this piercing as I literally had one day off work and decided the morning I got up to get it done.
    Laura was fab as usual and poor beth had to hold my hand as I'm not great with getting facial piercings done. but anyway after I'd arrived and they'd managed to get the card machine to work (about 40 minutes later) I was in the chair. She placed it perfectly so it didn't rub my smiley/gums and then it was the fun part and this was not one of my more pleasant piercings. The swelling started straight away and after moaning about the length of the bar for about 10 minutes before i saw just why it was so big. My lip had swelled over almost all the bar before i'd even left the shop and it was quite a little bleeder. At first my teeth seemed to hurt more than the piercing it's self but after a while the tenderness kicks in. I just can't wait for the next two weeks to pass so I can get a smaller ball on the end as I dont suit really chunky balls on my face.
    Took my middle labret out as well as everytime i saw it, it looked wonky and it irratated the hell out of me but my new shiny makes me happy again.

Last edited by RoyalBlood; 05-17-2013 at 10:28 PM.
    Current piercings: 2x 2 anti eyebrow md, 2x 3rd third eye (vertical forehead) md, 2x chest md, cheeks, vertical medusa, central labret, navel, conch, 4x lobes firsts at 26mm 2x helix, nostril, wrist surface,.smiley, 2x nippes, 4mm septum and 3mm conch punch

Other body mods: 1.6mm nostril, other conch punch 3mm , other wrist surface, 2x nape md, 1x chest md, labret to 8mm and septum to 5mm

Looks awesome!
    Would love to get one but work would flip.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlood View Post
    as I dont suit really chunky balls on my face.
    I feel pretty immature for laughing as much as I did reading this
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Looks great really suits you!
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nox~ View Post
    I feel pretty immature for laughing as much as I did reading this
    Didn't even realise how bad it sounded until then omg :')
    Current piercings: 2x 2 anti eyebrow md, 2x 3rd third eye (vertical forehead) md, 2x chest md, cheeks, vertical medusa, central labret, navel, conch, 4x lobes firsts at 26mm 2x helix, nostril, wrist surface,.smiley, 2x nippes, 4mm septum and 3mm conch punch

Other body mods: 1.6mm nostril, other conch punch 3mm , other wrist surface, 2x nape md, 1x chest md, labret to 8mm and septum to 5mm

Quote Originally Posted by Century.Child.Soprano View Post
    Looks great really suits you!
    Thank You

That's quite a tiny ball! (But then I was used to 6mm on my cheeks haha). It looks lovely
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I love it, really suits you!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

that looks amazing! did it feel the same as your labret? c:
    happy metal = happy Fi :3
    past: left helix; left lobe; navel.
    present: double lobes; left daith; left anti tragus; right tragus; right conch; right nostril; right horizontal nip; navel; inverse navel.
    future: snug; anti helix; industrial; conch; ragnar; medusa; labret.

Ah it's gorgeous!! I miss mine but it will be back soon
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thank you so much catface haha

Quote Originally Posted by Greekdiav View Post
    that looks amazing! did it feel the same as your labret? c:
    No I found it a little bit worse than my labret but i do have a naturally thick upper lip so the "stuff" it had to go through was thicker. and the wierd pain in my teeth i never had with my labret

Aw thank you redraven why'd it go? :(

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast