Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Home Decor Thread

Well ordered the units and appliances today, booked the electrician to come out ASAP to upgrade the board and fit some new spot lights, and confirmed with the fitter to get the work done in September <3

Bit of a wait but I'm away a lot from now - end of August so would prefer to wait! Will remember to upload some piccys here when it's all done
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Popped down to the house today and they've totally replastered everywhere, the hideous old fireplace is gone and the old kitchen has been ripped out. There's also a hole in the wall between the living room and kitchen to make a wee cupboard
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Kitchen is nearly done (just stuff on our end to get done (like painting) but we have our new flooring in and I <3 it!

This flooring runs all throughout the downstairs, from the living room to the back door.

Bathroom is coming along well, old bathroom is gone (aka in the garden) and new bath is in and new plumbing is ready to get sorted tomorrow. Eep, just need to pray everything is done in time for moving in...!

It's looking lovely, Katie. When are you hoping to move in?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    It's looking lovely, Katie. When are you hoping to move in?
    We have to be out of the flat by 1pm on the 1st so we're hoping for the weekend before hand, so excited to be in there finally!

Katie that flooring is lovely!!

We had the electrician around today to upgrade our board, put down-lights in the kitchen, and run power socket and install a LED light into our under-stairs cupboard that runs off our kitchen. Our kitchen installer will be making bespoke storage for in there with a wine rack and shelving so we have a walk-in mini pantry

I've finally made a few decisions and have so far ordered the units, appliances and vinyl flooring for the kitchen and the whole of the back of the house. We decided to go with a solid white Quartz top in the end and just put off our garden project for a few more years so we can afford it! So really exited to get that

We have the kitchen all booked in to start on the 12th September, so just need to select some tiles and handles and it's all sorted. Oh, and need to get cracking with painting before it all starts!

Finally it's all coming together and I can get excited
    Last edited by ~Nox~; 06-16-2016 at 06:24 PM.
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook

Best of luck with ya'lls renovations! Partner and I bought a house last January and we're doing the same type of renovations, albeit more slowly. Currently aiming to put a shed together before painting the living room and gutting the kitchen cupboards. Gives me a migraine just pondering it.

I love to reorganize my bookshelf. Here are a few pictures of it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFmiOMfpmDm/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGFKr5cpmBS/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGCQWRlpmPI/

My bedroom:

Current

Ears: Left -2x helix and 3x lobe; Right - helix, tragus and 3x lobe
    Face: Right nostril, septum

Retired

1x right ear, navel,
    labret and left tragus

Quote Originally Posted by Engel View Post
    Oh wow,... didn't expect to see much when clicking to see a bookshelf but I really do love what you've done with it all, that really made me :O nice one.

Your bedroom looks so chill and tidy too, lovely
    Last edited by ~Nox~; 09-11-2016 at 11:50 AM.
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Dulux have a Bank Holiday offer on paint at the moment where if you buy it through Homebase this weekend and upload a picture to their website of the before/after room before Monday they will refund 100% of the paint cost.

Pretty short time scale but thought I'd share that here for anyone that's low on funds but got some free time tonight/tomorrow/monday to paint :P
    Last edited by ~Nox~; 08-27-2016 at 07:33 PM.
    Hai, I'm Nox!!