Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shiny Nipples. <3

Eeeeee congrats

I'm getting mine done in August, all going to plan. Keep us updated on your healing!
    Hi, call me Starry
    Lover of art, music and mods.

Current:
    Left Ear: Stretched lobe @ 4mm, two standard lobes, tragus
    Right Ear: Stretched lobe @ 4mm, one standard lobe, auricle, rook
    Septum

RIP Standard Navel
    Piercings I want: Rook (left side), Horizontal nipple x2, helix, central labret

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde
    Con el tiempo, todo se consigue

I had my right nipple pierced about 4 weeks ago.. No real issue at all, although in the last few days, I have had a little white discharge.. Redraven explained, so I'm not gonna die - Yeah, this forum has convinced me to get my left nipple pierced as soon as.. Good grief, whatever next??

TWO WEEKS:

I may have spoken too soon. My right nipple has been swollen and a tiny bit crusty all week, although it seems to have settled down now. Fairly sure it was just lymph, so I'm not too worried. I stopped using the saline spray, since I think part of the reason it may have been irritated was because it was a little dry. For now I'll stick to washing in the shower and leaving them alone the rest of the time. The left side is still behaving like a dream. Since the swelling has gone down I've also noticed that the bars move quite easily while I'm cleaning them -- not that I've been moving them on purpose at all, but they shift a tiny bit on their own while I'm rinsing them, etc.

Still completely in love and don't regret a thing.
    Current
    1g lobes | 14g L helix | 16g R tragus | 16g L daith |14g R conch |14g septum|14g diagonal nipples

Retired
    14g navel | 16g tongue web

Want
    R rook | more tattoos!

Tattoos
    Punctuation marks behind my ears
    | Artemis-themed thigh piece

I have had my nips pierced for a good few years and at various times they have flared up - generally when getting stretched for new jewellery but sometimes just with heavier jewelery. Anyway good luck to everyone with freshly pierced nips I still love and adore my nips - years after getting them pierced.
    Current piercings: Horizontal Nipples 2.4 mm, 4 mm, Tongue 10 mm, Navel rejected, o smiley/frenulum 1.6mm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12