Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Unpopular Opinions and Tastes

Default Unpopular Opinions and Tastes

Are there things that you just don't like but almost everyone else seems to love?

For me I don't really get tea or coffee yet nearly everyone raves about one or the other. I kinda like tea if I feel a bit ill but that stems from being a kid.

I can't stand the Beatles I think they're cheesy and over-rated.

I'm sure there's more but those are the couple that come to mind now.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Most current music, those funny sock-buns that seem to be ridiculously popular at the moment, disco pants (I don't get the appeal, but then i'm not majorly sold on leggings really).
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Watching films haha! Once I start watching I generally really enjoy it... but it never fills me with excitement at the beginning for some reason.

I am pretty terrified of cats so I don't find them at all cute (hopes that doesn't upset this cat-loving forum!)
    twitter/ bookfail I'm Katie.

Sloths! Sorry but I find them kind creepy and their noses are weird :/
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Ha! I love tea, cats and disco pants!

We were talking about this the other night. Now i have no idea what we said.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

I only drink tea/coffee at work and thats because everyone else is doing it/offering to make me it! When I'm at home/out anywhere I never drink it. Cold drinks all the way!

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Are there things that you just don't like but almost everyone else seems to love?

For me I don't really get tea or coffee yet nearly everyone raves about one or the other. I kinda like tea if I feel a bit ill but that stems from being a kid.

I can't stand the Beatles I think they're cheesy and over-rated.

I'm sure there's more but those are the couple that come to mind now.
    YES! Coming from Liverpool, I don't know many people here who actually like them. And I do love tea <3
    I don't like almost every song on Radio 1's playlist (so the charts, basically) at the moment, it's all crap to me!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Adventure Time.

Can't stand it, every single person I regularly hang out with loves the show,.. I just don't get it.
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Jazz. The charts. Queen. The Beatles. Judas Priest. Iron Maiden. Musically, rather a lot actually.

I spent an entire semester learning about The Beatles and influence in modern popular music and yes, influential they are, but influential doesn't mean good songs (this is the core of my beef with Queen - people only seem to like them 'because you have to').
    If animals weren't meant to be eaten then they wouldn't be made of food.

Lifting big, getting bigger.

No use for an imaginary friend.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nox~ View Post
    Adventure Time.

Can't stand it, every single person I regularly hang out with loves the show,.. I just don't get it.
    YES! they go on and on about it all the time, making references i dont understand. I watched it once and just... well id prefer to be watching something else

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast