Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Unpopular Opinions and Tastes

I don't have a facebook account. Majority of the time could also take or leave chocolate...
    *EV*

Piercings
    Right lobe x 3
    Left lobe x 3
    Right helix 2mm x 2
    Right tragus
    Right rook
    Left conch

Left forward helix
    Microdermal behind right ear
    Right Transverse Lobe

Septum - first facial piercing!

Ink
    Left wrist treble clef
    Right ankle paw prints

Left full thigh piece

Wants!
    Full back piece (drawn, waiting to reach goal weight)
    Eyes, right forearm
    Anti tragus
    Helix spiral
    Daith

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    Why of course!

I always get 'but everyone likes coke!' and 'How can you like Dr.Pepper but not coke they taste the same' They really dont!
    Yaaay, we can have a cat do the ceremony <3

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Get ya, and yeah I have no beef with gamers but Nice Guys™ can shove off.

I live off diet coke, it tastes nothing like Dr Pepper!!
    I'm the same, just all the gamers I've spoken to lately have been NGs.
    I really don't get how people think Dr P & coke taste the same!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nox~ View Post
    And what if the people you start conversations with feel uncomfortable with you starting them? D:
    Or do they know this about you and still proceed to initiate them? Just curios as it seems a little hypocritical ^_^

I read that as cake, was like WAAAAAA? How can anyone dislike all the cakes haha
    Noooo I love cake!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I don't like tumblr - it just annoys me - and the word 'fandom' oh my god, don't even get me started. It just makes me want to break things.
    I don't like facebook or twitter - I have both but I refuse to use them they just cause drama. And it's like 'didn't you see *insert trivial thing here* on facebook' um... no... I was outside... having a life...? since when did everything become internet based? You do know you don't actually exist unless you have photographic evidence uploaded for zuckerberg to see -.-

I don't like diet soft drinks. Like, no. Just, no. I tried drinking diet pepsi today and it's not even good. How the hell do people drink the stuff?
    I also really like honey on chips, like instead of ketchup or salt... don't knock it until you've tried it.
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosasaurr View Post
    I don't like tumblr - it just annoys me - and the word 'fandom' oh my god, don't even get me started. It just makes me want to break things.
    I don't like facebook or twitter - I have both but I refuse to use them they just cause drama. And it's like 'didn't you see *insert trivial thing here* on facebook' um... no... I was outside... having a life...? since when did everything become internet based? You do know you don't actually exist unless you have photographic evidence uploaded for zuckerberg to see -.-

I don't like diet soft drinks. Like, no. Just, no. I tried drinking diet pepsi today and it's not even good. How the hell do people drink the stuff?
    I also really like honey on chips, like instead of ketchup or salt... don't knock it until you've tried it.
    Some people have to.
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by myhappymassacre View Post
    I hate coke as well! I can't understand what it's meant to taste of, it's bizarre. I remember always being given it round my friends houses when I was younger and desperately trying to finish it so I didn't seem rude >_<
    I dislike coke as well (unless I'm using it as a mixer for rum) although luckily I never had the problem of being given it at friends house as my mum never let us have fizzy drinks when we were little, the only time we would get a fizzy drink would be if we had a spewie bug and then it would be something like lucozade or some sort of isotonic drink and that was just to keep us hydrated.
    I can't stand raw tomatoes but I'm perfectly happy to eat them if they're cooked ie in pasta sauces, pizza, roasted, tomato soup etc etc
    the whole hipster thing for wearing glasses when you're eyesight is perfectly fine ... just why? Some of us actually need to wear glasses...
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

Twitter
    New technology (smartphones, tablets, etc.) If I had money to burn I would get one but I just do not see the need for stuff like that when I already have a computer and a phone.
    Horror movies. They're all just so silly to me.
    Family Guy, American Dad, etc. I just hate Seth McFarlane.
    Can't think of anything else at the moment...
    Last edited by Coraz0ndeOro; 04-27-2013 at 01:31 AM.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

I think the gamer thing also has to do with societies perspective. Common interests is a good place to start in a relationship so naturally a gamer guy might get along well with a gamer girl, though there are way more gamer guys than girls. But it's okay because two people can still have a successful relationship with differences. I think the problem is that other interests are more popular. Like a jock girl might be better able to appreciate a jock guy, but plenty of other non jock girls will get in line to date them because being a jock is more socially acceptable.
    Stephie
    No tattoos yet

Quote Originally Posted by HallieMarie View Post
    I think the gamer thing also has to do with societies perspective. Common interests is a good place to start in a relationship so naturally a gamer guy might get along well with a gamer girl, though there are way more gamer guys than girls. But it's okay because two people can still have a successful relationship with differences. I think the problem is that other interests are more popular. Like a jock girl might be better able to appreciate a jock guy, but plenty of other non jock girls will get in line to date them because being a jock is more socially acceptable.
    On this line, I've never understood how people are happy being noobs at gaming.
    If animals weren't meant to be eaten then they wouldn't be made of food.

Lifting big, getting bigger.

No use for an imaginary friend.

Quote Originally Posted by HallieMarie View Post
    I think people are people, they're either going to get on or they're not. F**k groups and categories. If you feel the need to belong to that alone then stay in that group and venture when needs be.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I totally get the Beatles thing: I've tried to get into them because I feel I should but I just don't like their music. Also Muse. Don't understand their appeal.
    Popular books like The Hunger Games, Harry Potter and Twilight. Equally their movie adaptations, they just do nothing for me.
    Chick flicks like PS I Love You and The Notebook. Again, don't get the appeal.
    Steak. Don't see why it's better than any other type of meat.
    All chart music with a few exceptions.
    Two Broke Girls. Not funny at all to me.
    Soap operas like Eastenders and Coronation Street. Also most reality TV, especially Made in Chelsea.
    Owning the newest apple products or buying a new phone every few months
    People who listen to records over CDs or MP3s and then act pretentious about it. I honestly see no difference in sound quality.
    Cocktails- yes they're nice but usually it's the venue's way of charging double for crappy measures
    Heels. They look nice and all, but I don't see the point in ruining my feet when there are lovely flat shoes on the market which look just as nice. I avoid heels as much as possible.

That's all I can think of...
    Hi, call me Starry
    Lover of art, music and mods.

Current:
    Left Ear: Stretched lobe @ 4mm, two standard lobes, tragus
    Right Ear: Stretched lobe @ 4mm, one standard lobe, auricle, rook
    Septum

RIP Standard Navel
    Piercings I want: Rook (left side), Horizontal nipple x2, helix, central labret

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde
    Con el tiempo, todo se consigue