Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Unpopular Opinions and Tastes

I've never been on twitter, i dont really even know what it is and i dont intend to find out. People messaging me on facebook is enough of a pain in the ass already.
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    - Tattoo of a fantasy style sword on my calf
    - Raven perched on pocket watch tattoo on my right arm
    - Evil skeletal jester on the other calf
    Here's to love, the sickness
    The great martyr of the soul
    Here's to life, the vice
    The great herald of misery

I joined it and just found it to be full of pretentious knobs haha! As for msging on FB I only have people on there who I would like to talk to anyway so that doesn't bother me
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    All of this and twitter, it just annoys me.
    Last week we found a magazine from 2004 in our canteen at work. It was so weird to flick through the pages and actually know who the people in magazines were, and refreshing to not have twitter mentioned on every fricken page D:

Agree 100% with towie, and as for Big Brother I loved the first series when that aired, found it pretty interesting.

To flip this around a bit D:
    Weirdly enough I love Britain's America's/Australia's next top model, which pretty much no one I know does. I usually despise everything about those sort of shows. I just love seeing the piccys at the end I guess O_o Idk if it's the cheesey /facepalm factor too,.. but I find them really entertaining for nights when you fancy something mindless :|

My partner however does not share this interest D: I think he would rather cut his ass off and sit for an hour in acid than watch BNTM ^_^
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

I only have people i like on FB. If i dont message someone when they are online that means i dont want to talk to them at that moment in time.
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    Here's to life, the vice

Quote Originally Posted by Nomos View Post
    I only have people i like on FB. If i dont message someone when they are online that means i dont want to talk to them at that moment in time.
    Quite, that's the way it goes surely? If someone wants to talk to you they will, if they don't, they won't...

Maybe I'm not understanding it lol
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I feel uncomfortable with people starting conversations with me, if i want a conversation with a person i will initiate it. If i dont initiate interactions with people its because i dont want to talk to them.
    Here's to life, the vice

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I love tea and coffee! But being Scottish we need them for warmth!
    I also have to say I hate guys in capris more than guys in skinnies. Nick looks fiiiiiiiine in some tapered jeans which are a skinnier fit than normal jeans.. he just looks so much better than in regular fit jeans lol!

I hate coke. I can't stand the stuff, it tastes weird and is all brown and icky!
    I also don't like to eat food that touches if something's in a sauce (so pasta&sauce is fine, put some bread on that plate and not so much, I'm good with burger&chips but chips&beans is awful). It's something I can always remember getting worked up about lol but it gets worse if my depression/anxiety flares up.
    This trend of nerdy/gamer guys who claim to be 'nice guys' who're always getting friendzoned etc etc and deserve a nice girlfriend but are actually massive knobs with entitlement ingrained in everything they say/do when you talk to them.

..and probably a lot more on top of that haha!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Sloths! Sorry but I find them kind creepy and their noses are weird :/
    "They sometimes remain hanging from branches after death."
    Everything about them is sinister.

I'm with almost everything here. What currently really annoys me is PSY...
    I am True.
    I have 2 tattoos; Left thigh, right forearm.

I'm booked for tattoo number 3 in July.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    I love tea and coffee! But being Scottish we need them for warmth!
    I also have to say I hate guys in capris more than guys in skinnies. Nick looks fiiiiiiiine in some tapered jeans which are a skinnier fit than normal jeans.. he just looks so much better than in regular fit jeans lol!

I hate coke. I can't stand the stuff, it tastes weird and is all brown and icky!
    I also don't like to eat food that touches if something's in a sauce (so pasta&sauce is fine, put some bread on that plate and not so much, I'm good with burger&chips but chips&beans is awful). It's something I can always remember getting worked up about lol but it gets worse if my depression/anxiety flares up.
    This trend of nerdy/gamer guys who claim to be 'nice guys' who're always getting friendzoned etc etc and deserve a nice girlfriend but are actually massive knobs with entitlement ingrained in everything they say/do when you talk to them.

..and probably a lot more on top of that haha!
    Nobody seems to understand my hatred of coke since i love Dr.Pepper. Dunno what it is but I can drink it when its flat but when its fizzy nu-uh. Gross!

And the gamer guys just seem to have a thing where they think they are better than every other guy and deserve the girl which in turn makes them like the guys they are referring to. I have no idea what it is but every one i encounter is like that. Especially on tumblr!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Lyssa, I'm the same, I like Dr Pepper and flat coke too! (I also actually like cherry coke, it tastes like haribo cherries)

..I think you're the only person who's ever understood the coke thing. Marry me?!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!