Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Unpopular Opinions and Tastes

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Well now I feel lazier, we're in a flat! haha!
    I tend to buy strong teas and then diffuse them for about 5 mins, but I deffo agree with normal tea, I usually use 2-cup teabags or 2 teabags per cup, Nick's mum looked disgusted when I told her, apparently if she drinks tea she drinks it suuuuuuuuper weak haha! I drink green tea super weakly though otherwise I find it super bitter :/
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

Cadbury's dairy milk chocolate... cannot stand the stuff I find it far too sweet. I'm not a fan of milk chocolate in general I prefer a bar of good quality dark chocolate with a minimum of 70% cocoa solids but when I do have milk chocolate I prefer G&B's milk chocolate over any others
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    I tend to buy strong teas and then diffuse them for about 5 mins, but I deffo agree with normal tea, I usually use 2-cup teabags or 2 teabags per cup, Nick's mum looked disgusted when I told her, apparently if she drinks tea she drinks it suuuuuuuuper weak haha! I drink green tea super weakly though otherwise I find it super bitter :/
    I was helping someone to make big pots of tea at work and she took the teabags out after a minute. You could see through it it was so weak! Thats not tea.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    Haha, my mum only drinks really weak tea, though she has it black. I only ever get Yorkshire Tea cos it's nice and strong, or earl grey, which I drink the teeniest amount of milk with, otherwise it is super pale. I always feel really bad when other people make tea for me though, and it comes out pale/milky, cos I find it vile, but I don't want to be rude and ask for them to make it stronger :P.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    I was helping someone to make big pots of tea at work and she took the teabags out after a minute. You could see through it it was so weak! Thats not tea.
    Yes! I feel like we should pass a law there's a stark difference between 'tea' and 'tea flavoured milk/water'!

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Haha, my mum only drinks really weak tea, though she has it black. I only ever get Yorkshire Tea cos it's nice and strong, or earl grey, which I drink the teeniest amount of milk with, otherwise it is super pale. I always feel really bad when other people make tea for me though, and it comes out pale/milky, cos I find it vile, but I don't want to be rude and ask for them to make it stronger :P.
    I always get the 2-cup Yorkshire tea bags or strong Scottish blend I always offer to help with tea making to try and avoid milky weak tea, I think the worst has to be if they make it super milky with whole milk because its SO creamy, it tastes really off to me cause we only ever get skimmed or semi-skimmed milk and I don't usually take much of that to start with!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    I have a manager at work who when he asks for a cup of tea, he requests it to be 'like dirty dishwater', eurgh!!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Totally get the weak tea thing. If your'e going to drink tea it may as well taste like tea and not flavoured milk. The stronger the better (this also applies to alcoholic bevvies ).

My unpopular opinion: I hate "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk. It's so overplayed it's painful! Don't get why it's so popular...
    Hi, call me Starry
    Lover of art, music and mods.

Current:
    Left Ear: Stretched lobe @ 4mm, two standard lobes, tragus
    Right Ear: Stretched lobe @ 4mm, one standard lobe, auricle, rook
    Septum

RIP Standard Navel
    Piercings I want: Rook (left side), Horizontal nipple x2, helix, central labret

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde
    Con el tiempo, todo se consigue

The first thing that comes to mind is my dislike of bacon. Because the reaction I get almost every time is 'what the hell is wrong with you?!?'

^ I hate bacon. Dont even like the smell. Always get people going 'oh really? Bacons normally what turns veggies' well not this one

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

^I'm exactly the same. Smell of real or fake bacon makes me want to vom, it's vile.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook