Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Unpopular Opinions and Tastes

Orange lucozade for me, seriously cant drink enough of that stuff.
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    - Tattoo of a fantasy style sword on my calf
    - Raven perched on pocket watch tattoo on my right arm
    - Evil skeletal jester on the other calf
    Here's to love, the sickness
    The great martyr of the soul
    Here's to life, the vice
    The great herald of misery

I've always felt odd because I can't stand any kind of fizzy drink, it feels like they burn my tongue!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

I've recently cut down on drinking tea/coffee, and it's been really noticeable how much I normally drink of it. I could easily have around tenish hot beverages a day, now i'm only having three, four max. I have to remember to drink other stuff now, which is only ever water or squash. I don't really get the appeal of fizzy drinks though.

Milk. The only milk I actually like is skimmed, because it barely tastes of milk. Otherwise I hate it, it's too thick, and just tastes horrible.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I like a pretty rubbish variety of drinks, tea, juice (a lot more than usual in last few weeks) and the occasional milkshake/hot chocolate - Nothing alcoholic or fizzy, ever! I have tried drinking just water on it's own but I just can't stick to it.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    I've recently cut down on drinking tea/coffee, and it's been really noticeable how much I normally drink of it. I could easily have around tenish hot beverages a day, now i'm only having three, four max. I have to remember to drink other stuff now, which is only ever water or squash. I don't really get the appeal of fizzy drinks though.

Milk. The only milk I actually like is skimmed, because it barely tastes of milk. Otherwise I hate it, it's too thick, and just tastes horrible.
    I have to do that if I cut back too! I drink from massive mugs normally, if I go to someone's house I'm often reminded just how huge our mugs actually are - I have to ask to see their mugs before I can say how many sugars incase there's a massive size difference haha!

I'm not overly keen on fizzy juice either, although I really enjoy fanta if I take a fancy for it
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

^Oh, I do too, it's ridiculous really. I don't notice it anymore particularly until people comment on it/ask for a smaller cup :P. I always have the same amount of sugar (only in coffee), but I do notice sometimes it's a bit more bitter.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Big mugs are so much better though, less trips to the kitchen!
    I take sweetener in my tea (I don't really like the taste of sugar but it's super rare for people to have sweeteners in!) cause I used to drink my gran's tea when I was little and she always had sweeteners.
    I drink a lot of green tea, lavender tea, strawberry teas etc and don't take sweetener or sugar in them, although I like it in chai teas

Exactly! We sound super lazy now lol.
    Oh, out of interest, what sweetener? I want to switch to one for coffee, but I don't want to waste a couple of quid on a nasty one :/.
    I think i'm going to switch to more herbal tea's when the weather gets colder, I do go through a hell of a lot of hot beverages in cold weather due to my circulation. I like most herbal teas, I just never think to drink them. And i've never got round to trying chai teas yet!
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

But the kitchen can be so far away, and getting up disturbs your studying/reading/watching/writing *clinging to excuses*
    I usually use Splenda but we bought asda's powdered one cause they'd ran out of splenda and it was only 1 but it's actually great! No nasty taste that I usually find with cheaper brands
    There's a great little market near us with a great local tea seller, I normally let herbal or fruity teas sit in the cupboard for ages but her's are so delicious plus I got the most adorable tea diffuser to use with them chai teas are great! I love cardamom ones or making my own chai lattes with normal tea bags

Haha, and there are all those stairs in the way . . . :P.
    Thank you, i'll have a looky at what they have when i'm next in ^_^.
    I don't have the patience for diffusing tea xD. Main issue I have I think is that I like really strong tea, like literally brick red/dark brown. Herbal tea's are drinkable, but they don't hit the spot like normal tea for me. We've got so many sat in our cupboard already though, i'll be working my way through them this autumn/winter apparently!
    4 tattoos.

Facebook